Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Italia 08 Tour Shirts

Oh, please let me know when and who needs the money.

an' another thing, please could i have them in white.

Navigator
    One of each in white and large with Navigator on the logo. Of course being a foreign national I am not sure about the GB flag on the cuff. But as I do not wish to upset the interracial harmony that we have achieved I will now shut up.....

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

So much for being PC!

The first design had the flag of St George on like the Garmisch 07 shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Navigator View Post
    One of each in white and large with Navigator on the logo. Of course being a foreign national I am not sure about the GB flag on the cuff. But as I do not wish to upset the interracial harmony that we have achieved I will now shut up.....

Ladies & Gents,

I have recorded your Italia 08 Tours shirt requirements below

I have sourced the shirts locally to me, and will bring them all with when we meet on the 14th.

Shirts need two weeks notice so I am proposing to have them made during w/c 5th May.

Therefore, I need a cheque to me by Friday 25th April

I am going to the shop next week, and will have a look at the design in a few alt colours and will post what the alternative to white will be along with a revised graphic.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR LISTED DETAILS ARE CORRECT AND INFORM ME OF THE MISSING INFORMATION

Paul
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Paul,

They look great.

Can I order

2 x XL Polo White
    1 x XL T-Shirt White

Name = Richard

Cheers

Can i have one of each please size medium/ white thanks.

Well done Paul but I see you have me down for 1 polo in white.

Please! NO white for me!
    Italy - heat, sweat, camping, pasta, spag bol, white shirt?

I am going to the shop next week, and will have a look at the design in a few alt colours and will post what the alternative to white will be along with a revised graphic.
    My preferance is grey.
    I'll wait until the final colours are available to choose then I'll order as soon as they are published mate!

I'll have a couple of shirts for sure but I'll wait for the colours to be announced.

Doin' a great job Paul, thanks for taking it on.

Any more news on the tour shirts yet Paul?

I'll put in my provisional order now so I don't miss out.

One polo, ideally grey but if not available I'll take one as dark as possible.

One t-shirt, white.

Both shirts XL please, may as well put 'panzerphil' on them.

See you all on the 27th.

Thanks Paul.

Paul
    I think that all the planning may be getting to you and affecting your maths.
    2 Polos and 1 tee shirt should be 51 pounds not 33 for me.
    Cheers.

polo shirts

sorry paul dont want to get shirty with you but i was lookin for 1 no small 1 no large , white please thank ye kindly sor

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbde View Post
    Ladies & Gents,

PLEASE CHECK YOUR LISTED DETAILS ARE CORRECT AND INFORM ME OF THE MISSING INFORMATION

Paul
    Paul

Please add the name "Graham" to the 2 shirts I've ordered.

Any news on what the alternative colour is yet?

Thanks G

name tags

paul , TRASSA, on small shirt , and tony on large thanks a mill

Shirts Update

Chaps,

I have been a bit busy with getting the final camping lodges booked over the last few weeks, and so have not looked at the shirts all that much.

I will make this a job to complete for next week, so watch this space for a flurry of activity, including getting in the names, correct sizes, colours and prices sorted ( I did say to check the posted info!)

Regarding ordering the shirts, I am going to do this after our meeting at the end of this month, so people attending can pay me on the day, and the others from further afield or occupied elsewhere can send me a cheque etc.

With regard to alt colours, it looks very much like the alt version of this years shirt will be black.

The sample of blue and grey I have seen did not lend themselves to the graphics.

I will keep you informed and confirm next week

Cheers

Paul

Hi Paul
    Could I please order 2 polo shirts in white size small with the name SUE on it. And 1 size large with the name SEAMUS.
    Will sort you out with the cash on the 27th April '08 if that's ok!

cheers
    Seamus

ok

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbde View Post
    Chaps,

I have been a bit busy with getting the final camping lodges booked over the last few weeks, and so have not looked at the shirts all that much.

I will make this a job to complete for next week, so watch this space for a flurry of activity, including getting in the names, correct sizes, colours and prices sorted ( I did say to check the posted info!)

Regarding ordering the shirts, I am going to do this after our meeting at the end of this month, so people attending can pay me on the day, and the others from further afield or occupied elsewhere can send me a cheque etc.

With regard to alt colours, it looks very much like the alt version of this years shirt will be black.

The sample of blue and grey I have seen did not lend themselves to the graphics.

I will keep you informed and confirm next week

Cheers

Paul
    Paul,
    Details for me are not correct mate. I will take 2XL in black polo with name FALCORON on it please. Let me know what the cost is total inc post.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast