Kirkmicheal

Wot Woz I doing?

Den said:
Just WHAT was andy doing here
Trancendental Meditation as I passed my Soul out of my body to another Astral Plane of life.
Or of course I could have been pissed!

Soothenders

Attachments

• kirkmichael 003.jpg
    kirkmichael 003.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 112
Re: Wot Woz I doing?

AndyCam said:
Trancendental Meditation as I passed my Soul out of my body

looks more like trancendental masterbation to me

just got back from yet another memorable weekend, big thanks to Andycam for sorting a top time. It took me 14 hours of cold but enjoyable time to travel the 450 mile trip home ( never could take a direct route) riding most/all of the time in sub zero temperatures on some of the best routes known to man. this was taken heading towards fort augustus, looking back at where loch ness should be but somebody put a thick bank of freezing fog in the way

Attachments

• im000282.jpg
    im000282.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 105
another taken part way across rannoch moor, anyone for ice skating?

Attachments

• im000285.jpg
    im000285.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 107
I popped in to see Corsican Dave at Kinlochleven on the way through He seems to have fallen on his feet with His new job. working at the worlds? (correct me if I got that bit wrong) largest indoor ice climbing wall where I'm sure he would welcome any and all of us if we wanted to have a go. see their website for more info.
www.icefactor.co.uk
what temperature do you get ice in sea water? Loch Leven had patches of ice in places!

d'ya think I shoud be ok with the gatso's with my under cover number plate? actually under about 1/4 of an inch of road salt, as is the rest of the bike. good job I put off the annual clean for acouple of weeks otherwise I'd be trying to avoid the plod for the next 12 months:D

Attachments

• im000288.jpg
    im000288.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 101
Nice pics Jez, particularly the temperature inversion on Loch Ness. How cold ? I thought it was cold on Saturday - in fact after Andy took that picture I even had to put my gloves on for the rest of the ride !
With you on the Crud catcher rear plates, hoping I recieve nothing through mail from Mr Gatzo. Assume you had 10 hrs of blinding sun in the face all way home too.
Some great pics, 'twas worth you staying the extra day after all, see you in January if the meets on for then (Hopper that is, not Kirk Michael - sorry lads, I'll leave Scotland 'til spring now methinks)
I'll get Bev's pics dragged in and posted.
The heating at works been buggered all week, so it's like one long meal in the dining room ;)

Good to hear you all got home OK.
Minus 11 at Grantown on Spey last night / my dogs even refused to go out. / everything frozen this morning even the diesel in my landrover.

Look forward to seeing you all next time.

Back
Top Bottom