Alternative thermals

Cheesy Mike

Bleeding cold this morning when I left to ride to work. [Mike O - bugger off right now with comments about not having to!work]

Thermals are not cheap and I don't like the material that some of them are made from. I recently discovered that the pyjamas I am given in Upper Class on Virgin Atlantic make fantastic thermals. They are made from a thin but soft fleecy polyester/cotton. They aren't terribly economic, because although they are "free" you have to pay a shed-load of money to be on the flight in the first place.

Having done way too many trips to the USA this year I now have several sets in the wardrobe at home, so if anyone wants a pair for free let me know and I'll stick them in the post. Postage will be a pint next time we meet. They are very large (i.e. to fit Mike O, Madmountainman, me) sized so don't bother unless you are 6ft plus.

Mike

Yes please :thumb - then I can use them on the way to, erm, Oh - I know - the cinema - went to see Master & Commander this afternoon....

Mike:D

ps PMed with my address .....

yes please .....me too
i can be asleep and she can be a virgin airhost tucking me up for the night.....................then i woke up and just wore them on the back with her saying.......you look like a twat!!!
pm with address :)

sponsorship not through yet...chq in the post!!!!
call 07855709346 re address:mad:

Excellent, a set for me please (especially as I'm a lanky fecker). :D
I'll PM an address to you, pint at the Hog Roast it is then.
Andy

Back
Top Bottom