what does a girl need

Take some ear plugs if your camping,,,dont pitch your tent near jambo. or shep

I've got Thunder's Presidential sweet in the hotel.
I give up - some sort of lolly, you can suck for hours?

yummy-scrummy-lolly.jpg

How about a wizz or shewee ? take a bottle as well and no worries about finding the loo if you need a wee in the night:augie

Oops Mrs Gipsy aka Elvie here :eek: - forgot to log on. Don't go thinking he's into womens urinal thingies!!!!

Plenty of thermals at this rate if it dont warm up in four wks time. Went out tonight on the bikes and was bloody cold coming back over the downs and was only just after 8pm :eek: Reckon I am gonna need bed socks and all :augie

LB if youve got an Aldi on the Island take a quick look at this Sundays specials via the website.

There's some good stuff on offer:

44 litre roll pack £ 6.99
Head lamp LED Torch £ 3.99
Compact Camping cooking set (non-stick ... always useful for the men :D)
£ 7.99
Compact cutlery sets £ 2.49

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/offers_week18sunday08.htm

You cant go wrong with those prices :)

LB..........

All you'll need are clean drawers and a toothbrush..........:)

Looking forward to seeing you there....:bounce1

Unfortunately Karen we dont have one of those here, typical isle of wight, however we do have a Lydl which is very similar I believe. Picked up a good LED torch the other day from one of the book clubs that comes by our works for just a fiver, thought it would be handy if I decide to take a stroll in the middle of the night :D Long as I got my smellies, hair dryer and clean undies I guess I should be ok...oh and the bike of course :augie Lookin forward to finally gettin to meet you and the rest of the crew from on here :thumb

Unfortunately Karen we dont have one of those here, typical isle of wight, however we do have a Lydl which is very similar I believe. Picked up a good LED torch the other day from one of the book clubs that comes by our works for just a fiver, thought it would be handy if I decide to take a stroll in the middle of the night :D Long as I got my smellies, hair dryer and clean undies I guess I should be ok...oh and the bike of course :augie Lookin forward to finally gettin to meet you and the rest of the crew from on here :thumb

Well if you want anything give me a shout and I'll pick it up for you. Thinking about it you might be able to order online .... hmmm, didnt check TBH.

Anyway, if all goes well I'll see you there for a drink ... :beerjug:

You too Jaq :thumb

Yep hard to believe its just 3 wks to go now...its soooo exciting :D
Just dont laugh too much will ya, I am a total virgin to this campin lark!

Yep hard to believe its just 3 wks to go now...its soooo exciting :D
Just dont laugh too much will ya, I am a total virgin to this campin lark!

Don't worry....so was I.....:)

4 weeks in the Sahara, with 7 of this lot, soon sorted that out!!.....:D

Sadly, I don't think so......I think my new girl arrives the week after....:cool:

Ahhh, never mind. Be a damn good excuse to try and get to another event this year just so I can see it :thumb

Back
Top Bottom