R1200GS, GSA,and HP2 skidplates

• Thread starter Twin headlight Ernie
  • Start date

Twin headlight Ernie

Hello everyone, I'm new here to the UK forum and go by the name Twin headlight Ernie. The name was given to me by some dual sport friends because my GS and my KLR both have twin headlight setups. I have a home based fabricating shop where I manufacture custom bike accessories. One of the most popular of these accessories has been the engine skidplates and centerstand skidplates for the R1200GS models. I hand fabricate and TIG weld these myself from 1/8" 3000 series aluminum. I have sold many sets worldwide. I have more pictures that can be seen on my smugmug account at
twinheadlighternie.smugmug.com Check it out. I have some other misc cool bike pictures there as well. Thanks to the mods for the warm welcome. I'm enjoying my visits here. Take care. Ernie

202767261_89YzC-M.jpg

Ernie its wonderful that you have something you'd care to share with us all, but it would be better if you became a site sponsor beforehand ;)

Here, I've posted a quick link should you wish to use it.

http://www.ukgser.com/subscriptions.htm

Plus it'll give you the added bonus of our PM (Private Message) facility ... always useful if you're about to sell your ideas on. :)

Hi Duchess

Hi Duchess, Thanks for the information. I'll look into the site sponsor thing. I hang out on the ADV riders website quite a bit but had not come across that before. Every site is a little bit different. 2HE

Back
Top Bottom