Another Devon and Cornwall ride out

I could come along on the 20th, but not the 27th cos someone decided we would work for free for a weekend and then wonders why we're separated now :)
Smokie Joes would be good for a 'proper' breakfast!!!!

We have a date...

Hi all,

Geoff and I met up earlier and have planned a route... It is on the 27th (sorry :augie)

Meet up on the Sunday 27th at 11am at The Brasserie, Lower Wharf Centre, Bude

Click Click

Some really great roads... a bit of off road thrown in for good measure :eek:, but a route around it for bikes that don't like mud :D and loads of opportunity for Buns :bounce1

Bubbles is going to post some pics as a taster later :thumb:thumb:thumb

Oh and Devon, your accent is funny, its Drekkly :aidan

Meet up on the Sunday 27th at 11am at The Brasserie, Lower Wharf Centre, Bude

Oh and Devon, your accent is funny, its Drekkly :aidan

2 Weeks, 41 posts, 540 viewings of the thread and we finally have a time and date: you can't get much more drekkly than that :D

I'm already looking forward to the run. Will factor 30 be a strong enough sun screen to prevent sunburn for the run? :augie :thumb

I'm already looking forward to the run. Will factor 30 be a strong enough sun screen to prevent sunburn for the run?

Factor 30 will be fine but you might need to upgrade your ear defenders :D

Count me in for the 27th :thumb

Hi Devon & Barry G if you are going down drop me a line we can start a convoy from Bideford

Cheers badger :bounce1

Either would have been ok for me......:)

27th is cool.....mind, will have been at an engagement party the night before....so just keep me stuffed with buns!!.....:).....:bounce1

As Nate said earlier heres the taster

The meeting place
DSCN1931.jpg

Sign over the door
DSCN1932.jpg

Theres some of this
DSCN1933.jpg

Lots of this[edit, the view I mean, the off road bit is quite short]
DSCN1935.jpg

more of this
DSCN1936.jpg

and this
DSCN1938.jpg

Nate off road:clap:clap:clap
DSCN1941.jpg

As Nate said there is a way round for those who would rather not do the off road bit. :)
DSCN1942.jpg

27th good for me.

Badgerrrrr we can start from Barnstaple KFC/Garage 10:00ish and pick Devon on the way, and if any one else wants to meet us there and ride on to Bude your welcome.:mcgun

Ps. Are peices of eight still legal tender down there!!!! or goats and ferrets.:thumb2

Will factor 30 be a strong enough sun screen to prevent sunburn for the run? :augie :thumb

Factor 15 should be fine... were only in East Cornwall so the weather will be quite Englishy :D

Ps. Are peices of eight still legal tender down there!!!! or goats and ferrets.:thumb2

pieces of eight or squirrels milk... Leave the goats at home please... They will only be confiscated at customs :augie:augie:augie

Cool... see you all on the 27th :thumb

happy pilgrim and smiler ok for the 27th, so see you all there. :D

27th good for me.

Badgerrrrr we can start from Barnstaple KFC/Garage 10:00ish and pick Devon on the way, and if any one else wants to meet us there and ride on to Bude

Sounds good to me Barry see you at 10:00 KFC :thumb2

cheers badger

I could come along on the 20th, but not the 27th cos someone decided we would work for free for a weekend and then wonders why we're separated now :)
Smokie Joes would be good for a 'proper' breakfast!!!!

Ands....isn't there any way that you can wiggle out of it??

Just say you overslept and didn't think it was worth turning up to work....what on Earth are you doing, working on a Sunday anyway??.....:D

.....and.....I'll buy you a bun.........:bounce1

Ands....isn't there any way that you can wiggle out of it??

Just say you overslept and didn't think it was worth turning up to work....what on Earth are you doing, working on a Sunday anyway??.....:D

.....and.....I'll buy you a bun.........:bounce1

THE BUNS ARE ON JAQ :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:clap:clap

Hi Barry G , are you still on for meeting @ KFC @ 10am sunday, did you talk to Devon, is he going downwe can meet him in Bideford as we pass ?, for the ride down to cornwal,or any body else interested in riding down I will be @ KFC roundswell barnstaple @ 10

cheers Badger

Hi Barry G , are you still on for meeting @ KFC @ 10am sunday, did you talk to Devon, is he going downwe can meet him in Bideford as we pass ?, for the ride down to cornwal,or any body else interested in riding down I will be @ KFC roundswell barnstaple @ 10

cheers Badger

Badger, last time I talked to Barry he was OK for 10am at Roundswell KFC.
I will meet up with Barry and yourself at KFC as well to keep things simple :thumb2
Sunday's weather is not looking too bad for our part of the world but I don't know what it will be like when we cross the border into Cornwall :)

Back
Top Bottom