Another Devon and Cornwall ride out

Wicked day:thumb Thanks Jeff and Nate ,brill day out met some nice folk ,can't wait for the next time, bike got well dirty but now its gleeming again after her indoors just cleaned it.

Marco

Thank's for a great day :thumb2 There were some buns to die for on display at lunch time in Padstow :augie :D

Luckily, even though the weather was a bit rough, no vessels ran aground so Bubbles and Nate didn't have a wrecking call out to spoil the run :)

And the October Ooooh Arrrh tour of Morroco plan gets better and better :thumb2 Nate you have a PM:thumb2 :)

Thanks all for another good days ride, good job we brought the sun down with us from North devon:D. Now that she has her first war wound on her i dont have to worry about her no more,:thumb and the wifes only got a sore left cheek from the fall, but not to worried about her ????:eek: :hide

cheers Badger & Nicola

Thanks all for another good days ride, good job we brought the sun down with us from North devon:D. Now that she has her first war wound on her i dont have to worry about her no more,:thumb and the wifes only got a sore left cheek from the fall, but not to worried about her ????:eek: :hide

cheers Badger & Nicola

What on Earth have you been up to???...Throwing your good lady around??!!...:(

Wicked day:thumb Thanks Jeff and Nate ,brill day out met some nice folk ,can't wait for the next time, bike got well dirty but now its gleeming again after her indoors just cleaned it.

Marco

ERRRRRR Will She do mine if I bring it round??? :aidan

can only echo what everyone else has said. Fantastc day but Im not too sure that the good weather came down from Devon, Cornwall is the sunny bit I think. I usually head for the coast but the run up through the moors was a real eye opener.... recon we should have tried that ford though..
Big thanks to Bubbles and Nate. Excellent route planning ( Or were you really lost cos we would never have known:blast)

Could do another down the Lizard sometime.:guitarist

Peed that we couldn't make this one....it sounds like you all had a really good day......:)

When's the next run planned for?.......:bounce1

hi bubbles and nate:clap, thankyou for a great rideout and sorting the cake out for me, just a shame jaq wasn't there:(, all that chocolate lol. look forward to the next ride out and this time i will be riding yahooooo:D smiler and happy pilgrim

A big thank you to all of you for coming along and making it a really great day out. Heres some pics.:eyesdown
Bude
ukgser27408001.jpg

ukgser27408002.jpg

ukgser27408005.jpg

Brets Birthday cake, I'm sure there should be more candles than that.
ukgser27408006.jpg

Careful with that knife Nina!
ukgser27408009.jpg

Off road traffic jam.
ukgser27408012a.jpg

More traffic than this lane has seen for a while. Badger and Nicola out in front.
ukgser27408014a.jpg

Bret and Nina. The fields were steaming as the sun came through.
ukgser27408015.jpg

Devon.
ukgser27408016.jpg

Pastyman.
ukgser27408017.jpg

Allen.
ukgser27408018.jpg

Steve.
ukgser27408019.jpg

Front to back, Marco, BarryG and Dave.
ukgser27408023-1.jpg

Dave.
ukgser27408025.jpg

Padstow
ukgser27408029.jpg

Just look at all those bun shops around the harbor Jaq!
ukgser27408030.jpg

Up to Bodmin Moor we found a ford, Allen and Christine make a splash.
ukgser27408001a.jpg

Devon.
ukgser27408002a.jpg

Badger and Nicola lead Pastyman.
ukgser27408003a.jpg

Pastyman brought some back up supplies.
ukgser27408035.jpg

i have noticed in the first picture outside the brasserie that my bike is not there? can't think why :eek: something to do with nina not being ready to leave plymouth:augie:augie

i have noticed in the first picture outside the brasserie that my bike is not there? can't think why :eek: something to do with nina not being ready to leave plymouth:augie:augie

The story I heard was that you were stuck in traffic:augie Thanks for the text Nina:D we may have left without you otherwise.;)

What great pictures Geoff :clap :clap

Mid June if all goes well and the solicitors get a move on.....:thumb

Hi Captain GSA, this really strikes a cord with me. I moved from the Guildford area to Cornwall 20 years ago. I lived in the Farncomb area of Godalming and worked for 8 years at the new Royal Surrey County Hospital in Guildford, before that dispatch riding for Cycle Courier in Guildford and Point to Point in Woking. Hope you can make it along to our rides when you get settled.:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom