► Hard luggage--panniers and topboxes
► Tank bags, tail packs and soft luggage
► Alternative screen options
► Exhaust options

► Lights, electrics and alarm
► GPS mounts, connections and Autocomm
► Bashplates, crash bars and other protection
► Tyre choices and emergency repairs

BMW's accessory brochure and prices: http://www.infar.co.uk/tim/gs/F650-800GS_accessories2.pdf
Right click as 'save target as' to download

The prices quoted in the PDF file that Tim's linked to are for supply only and do not include the cost of fitting to the bike or in the case of hard luggage, re-coding the locks to suit the bike ignition key. With panniers, there's also the cost of various fasteners etc to be taken in to account. Therefore the final costs will differ from those posted - please remember this when discussing accessories with your dealer.

Pictures from Touratech's African F800GS test tour

Other consolidated threads are...
► Fuel efficiency, range and octane questions
► Insurance offerings

► Press kits, videos and trade show photos
► Offroad / greenlane experiences
► Don't they crash well!
► Would you trade your 11xx/1200 for an 800/650?
► Post pics of your F650/800GS

Hello everyone!

I'm across the pond and I've been watching this thread closely, anxiously awaiting the day when the F800GS that I ordered arrives on these shores and is ready for me to take delivery.

I have not seen anything yet (on this or any other forum) regarding Wunderlich accessories. Has anyone seen or heard about any of thier accessories?

Thanks,
Michael

Hello everyone!

I'm across the pond and I've been watching this thread closely, anxiously awaiting the day when the F800GS that I ordered arrives on these shores and is ready for me to take delivery.

I have not seen anything yet (on this or any other forum) regarding Wunderlich accessories. Has anyone seen or heard about any of thier accessories?

Thanks,
Michael

Nothing yet to my knowledge from Wunderlich, Michael.

Ignore the inbreds here; they're mostly harmless.

Girl's Bike

I live really close to the Appalachian "mountains" which are full of fire roads and trails. In fact, the Trans-America Trail begins about 2 hours from my house.

I had been wanting to get a GS for a few years but felt the R1200GS was larger than I wanted to deal with off-road. (I sold my R1150RT recently because since I moved to the mountains, I felt that it was larger than I wanted for all nice twisties around here.)

My only concern with the F800GS is the height. I've got a 30 inch inseam but I don't want the lowered seat. (I've seen the amount of padding on the lowered seats for the F800S/ST. Which appears to be about 1/4 inch or a little over .5cm of padding. No way, no how!) I figured, I 'll just learn to deal with the extra height if I'm too short.

That's the long way to why I arrived at the F800GS or "Girl's Bike" in your terminology.

Bought my Remus Revolution muffler from Wunderlich:

remus.jpg

No Wunderlich bits for the 800GS just yet. They didn't get a pre production bike to test and evaluate like good ol' Touratech did :eek:

I'm at Wunderlich next week... will keep you posted.

Don't worry about the padding on the low seat... it's not the thickness that matters, but the shape and composition and the padding and shape of yer arse :eek: I've got the low seat on my 800, done 4,000 miles and no complaints :thumb

:beerjug:

www.adventure.gs

hi are12c, only havin a bit of craic with ya , great part of the world you hail from ole blue grass country if you pm me your address i can send you a wuderlich catalogue if you like, and a picture of my six toes :D

You've got a copy of the Wunderlich catalog with the new F800GS/F650GS accessories in it?

I've got a catalog with all of the other models in it.

800 goodies - with online stock availability!!

This place has some snazzy bling - here

check out the "eagle's beak" - here - coooool :likeit

and we have more wobbly bit options - here

Best thing about this site is it gives online stock availability - TT & NN take note :clap

The eagles beak looks pretty cool, shame you have to paint it yourself.

No center stands though :-( Seems like a lot of their stuff is SW Motech

As for NN having stock issues, they're at the same mercy as us with their TT products.

Jolyon

Just wait till the eagle's beak catches under the front mudguard in a tricky bit of off-road stuff....:D

Seems that TT screens are already being sold in Spain.

On the web there is a picture posted with a modified screen... looks good.

Regards

fran

I think the BMW tank bak for the 650/800 is not desigend correctly regarding height and size. I just made a 60 mile trip on gravel and mud and had to pass the tb to the back of the seat because it was extremely uncomforable. It is too bulky and it hits on my chest on every pot whole, making difficult to manouver on rough terrain.

Just thought people should take this in consideration.

Thanks for those.

A curious mixture of absolutely useless bling together with some really useful things.

Back
Top Bottom