1200 Front Tyre Flat Spot Elliminator

Hookster

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
HD8 . In t'Western Riding of Yorkestersershire
Patented and made from entirely organic, recyclable material, this Totaltoss bike prop is guaranteed to prevent flat spots developing on your front tyre when you park your bike up for next winter. Can also be used whilst waiting for dry days. Manufactured to tolerances and exact measurements.

These are custom made to order and are being sold for a paltry £30.00 P&P free.

I accept Paypal and any other form of legal tender.

Satisfaction assured or a massive 5% refund on return of goods.

See before and after pictures below.

Attachments

• DSC00033.jpg
    DSC00033.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 439
  • DSC00034.jpg
    DSC00034.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 438
I might be interested in investing in this product - do you have patent pending or other rights on this design...;)

Can you supply in a range of timber (Fish Box, Pallet, packing case) Etc?

I might be interested in investing in this product - do you have patent pending or other rights on this design...;)

Can you supply in a range of timber (Fish Box, Pallet, packing case) Etc?

Yep, owt straight grained enough to support the weight of the front end is suitable. It's all my own work and I am (are) sole agent for supply.

It's copyrighted and patented up the wazoo and is enforceable by application of a 14" piece of 4x2 applied to the rear portion of any infringer's cranium. :)

I found a great product to solve the same problem.

When you park your bike up for extended periods of time, you will get some permanent deformation to your tyre profile. It may be observed as a slight vibration while riding.

To avoid this problem all you need is this miracle answer.

For a negotiable fee (to include postage and packing) I will send myself to you, and I will go and ride your bike.

Should I have posted this tomorrow morning ??:p:p

Genius sir! And here's me been thinking all these years that I have to ride my bike every day to ensure this does not happen, will now happily be able to put it away for the winter and become a Sunday biker in future! :beerjug:

I found a great product to solve the same problem.

When you park your bike up for extended periods of time, you will get some permanent deformation to your tyre profile. It may be observed as a slight vibration while riding.

To avoid this problem all you need is this miracle answer.

For a negotiable fee (to include postage and packing) I will send myself to you, and I will go and ride your bike.

Should I have posted this tomorrow morning ??:p:p

Yep :D

Patented and made from entirely organic, recyclable material, this Totaltoss bike prop is guaranteed to prevent flat spots developing on your front tyre when you park your bike up for next winter. Can also be used whilst waiting for dry days. Manufactured to tolerances and exact measurements.

These are custom made to order and are being sold for a paltry £30.00 P&P free.

I accept Paypal and any other form of legal tender.

Satisfaction assured or a massive 5% refund on return of goods.

See before and after pictures below.

***park your bike up for next winter****:blast

Nope sorry yer have me on this one...whats that then???

Back
Top Bottom