Off-road ride (Baskerville)

Merlings and Dahoum yep you're both in :thumb2

Right, that has to be the last or the group becomes unmanageable.

Seeing as we've got twice as many as is ideal I could really do with a volunteer for a tail end charlie ?

I'd be happy to - that way no one gets to pic my bike on its side :D

Yea cos like you would be in the lead :rob still got the stabiliser's on Kenneth:D

I'm also happy to Tail if you want. I'm on a 650 which will be easy to spot and far easier to park up and pick up IYKWIM.

:thumb

Ken, that's a good point from Flip about picking the bike up.

I don't mind who does it, I suggest an arm-wrestle on the actual morning :D

Ken, that's a good point from Flip about picking the bike up.

I don't mind who does it, I suggest an arm-wrestle on the actual morning :D

If we are using the W*nking arm, I may just be in with a shot for this one :D:D:D:D:D

I'm not bothered either way but have the route in the Garmin ready :thumb

Flip - its your gig mate.

I PM'd Gaz last week to say that a family illness has meant I cannot get there now :(

take lots of pics now :thumb2

And what time are we setting off in the morning - not to early please as we will be testing Packers special mix Gin on Friday:augie

10am sharp, with fuel!!

There's a nice little shower passing through in the next 24hrs, should liven things up a little:thumb

Forecast to be drier again by Saturday though.

Have also put the reverse route into my GPS just in case we zip through it due to you all being off-road Gods :cool

I'm being shafted by work at the moment (by those bastards in Brussels to be exact) so depending on how it goes tomorrow I might not get down for Friday night and will just come over on Saturday morning. In any case, look out for the yellow van.

Gaz, a last minute decision to attend on the Rallye bike sends me begging for a place on the ride:bow

Yeah Tim, of course.

You might find it a bit tame as it has to accomodate the heavyweights, but a ride's a ride, as they say:)

Yeah Tim, of course.

You might find it a bit tame as it has to accomodate the heavyweights, but a ride's a ride, as they say:)

'Heavyweights' and scooters have one thing in common.......both great fun to ride, but you wouldn't want your mates to see you with one:thumb
See you there.

Gaz, a last minute decision to attend on the Rallye bike sends me begging for a place on the ride:bow

Oh goody goody :clap:clap:clap Tim, what fasteners are holding your bike together, need to pack a toolkit for all the nice bits that would look great on my Dak :D:D:D:D:thumb

Oh goody goody :clap:clap:clap Tim, what fasteners are holding your bike together, need to pack a toolkit for all the nice bits that would look great on my Dak :D:D:D:D:thumb

I've got a good range of security fastener bits and a Dakar that could use a bit more bling. Perhaps we could team up. :green gri

Interesting ride on a GS did enjoy it FLIPFLY was right just got to fix my bike now? Can I also say that theirs nothing wrong with my back tire loads of life left in it? I would also like to point out that I'm a good judge of people and I know there will be no embarrassing photos or videos? Cheers chaps good day out all round and sorry MATKAT for the bump.

Back
Top Bottom