NEOPRENE Fork protectors .

no hostility.. i was too busy laughing for that. In fact I was pissing myself. seems like you were happy enough to stereotype.. so i joined in. - made me giggle while i did it... perhaps I should have used more 'smilies'

I wouldn't use tape.. much rather something I can take off as easily as I put on... so when I wash the bike i can get everywhere... as I do the bagster - which comes off every couple of months.

Seriously though.. I do wonder sometimes when someone has an idea.. and it automatically gets 'rubbished' as
another fad

I bet there were some on here who thought the same way about - steptoes cylinder head protectors... didn't stop them selling out though... or the waiting list for the next batch.

no hostility.. i was too busy laughing for that. In fact I was pissing myself. seems like you were happy enough to stereotype.. so i joined in. - made me giggle while i did it... perhaps I should have used more 'smilies'

I wouldn't use tape.. much rather something I can take off as easily as I put on... so when I wash the bike i can get everywhere... as I do the bagster - which comes off every couple of months.

Seriously though.. I do wonder sometimes when someone has an idea.. and it automatically gets 'rubbished' as

We are all experts on this forum........me included- and most know jack shit-me included, but we have our say on each thread and move on....I made the mistake of thinking this was in the Virtual pub bit...:blast
I've seriously only just realised it is in the Vendors of Innovations..:blast:blast

For that I'm truly sorry..........:eek:

Fads, bling..... I love it all.........will I buy these Neoprane Fork Protectors...?......Well my forks are trashed now with following other bikes on gravel and sand to worry about them now.......then again how much are they going for? Do they do them in red?.............:augie

:thumb2

We are all experts on this forum........me included- and most know jack shit-me included, but we have our say on each thread and move on....I made the mistake of thinking this was in the Virtual pub bit...:blast
I've seriously only just realised it is in the Vendors of Innovations..:blast:blast

For that I'm truly sorry..........:eek:

Fads, bling..... I love it all.........will I buy these Neoprane Fork Protectors...?......Well my forks are trashed now with following other bikes on gravel and sand to worry about them now.......then again how much are they going for? Do they do them in red?.............:augie

:thumb2

No idea if they do them in red . But i can ask .Sent off a few sizes to company , Will wait and see if any thing appears . Might just say NO . But i tried . As for velcro ,the idea was for easy removal for cleaning , You guys want to bitch dont mind me ,i dont give a sh1t ,each to there own , Run a 96 1100 ,not some toy for the short assed of the world that would never fit on a proper GS .

he he

No idea if they do them in red . But i can ask .Sent off a few sizes to company , Will wait and see if any thing appears . Might just say NO . But i tried . As for velcro ,the idea was for easy removal for cleaning , You guys want to bitch dont mind me ,i dont give a sh1t ,each to there own , Run a 96 1100 ,not some toy for the short assed of the world that would never fit on a proper GS .

LOL... LOTS!
NICE ONE GENO,:thumb2
Seems every now and then the thread trashers come out to play.:thedummy meeeowww!
FFS Captain, if you don't want them, or like the idea, why waste everyones fecking time writting shite? Then when you realise your a complete tosser appologise:nenau

Right chaps, I had a look under the Lizard Skins and the finish on the fork legs is still in pristine condition. No scratches, no corrosion, no problems whatsoever:thumb So as far as I'm concerned they work for me:D

LOL... LOTS!
NICE ONE GENO,:thumb2
Seems every now and then the thread trashers come out to play.:thedummy meeeowww!
FFS Captain, if you don't want them, or like the idea, why waste everyones fecking time writting shite? Then when you realise your a complete tosser appologise:nenau

Well you'll find that I do at least appologise when I've got it wrong...not like some tossers on this forum who are either too proud or weak to do so....:nenau

The devils advocate is played by some on this forum...it was my turn....what I wrote was not shite....some 'protective' items can do more harm....

Thanks for your kind words....:thumb2

Well you'll find that I do at least appologise when I've got it wrong...not like some tossers on this forum who are either too proud or weak to do so....:nenau

The devils advocate is played by some on this forum...it was my turn....what I wrote was not shite....some 'protective' items can do more harm....

Thanks for your kind words....:thumb2

Thanks for your kind words....

no worries, anytime :thumb

.Evening all esp MR , GSA ,Spoke to company again and was told that the fella that works on the proto types is on holiday till Wednesday , So was asked could i wait till then , they do seem to be keen on working out something , Use lots of the stuff and are always looking for ideas to make use of off cuts . Will keep you all posted , So keen that they rang me at 9.20 am .
Geno .

.Evening all esp MR , GSA ,Spoke to company again and was told that the fella that works on the proto types is on holiday till Wednesday , So was asked could i wait till then , they do seem to be keen on working out something , Use lots of the stuff and are always looking for ideas to make use of off cuts . Will keep you all posted , So keen that they rang me at 9.20 am .
Geno .

Good job Geno!
But what would i know im a :tosser (apparently) :augie

Sticks and Stones . :-{

Good job Geno!
But what would i know im a :tosser (apparently) :augie

We are not the sort of Guys to let a little name calling get in the way of fun .Some would say .If the hat fits wear it . !!! Thanks for the encouragement ,could just as easy got one pair and said (STUFF THE REST OF YOU TOSSERS) but not like that ,if it works out no problem , If not i can say i had a go ,as there are a few that might like a set .

We are not the sort of Guys to let a little name calling get in the way of fun .Some would say .If the hat fits wear it . !!! Thanks for the encouragement ,could just as easy got one pair and said (STUFF THE REST OF YOU TOSSERS) but not like that ,if it works out no problem , If not i can say i had a go ,as there are a few that might like a set .

If it dosent work out-
Then you can say stuff you and get a set for yourself:augie

Keep the info coming:thumb2

As for the name calling, i dont mind in the least. Call me anything i always take it in good spirit. Never been offended and like the banter:green gri
Ya w****r's!:D

If it dosent work out-
Then you can say stuff you and get a set for yourself:augie

Keep the info coming:thumb2

As for the name calling, i dont mind in the least. Call me anything i always take it in good spirit. Never been offended and like the banter:green gri
Ya w****r's!:D
I know but we Irish Tossers have got to stick up for ourselves ,Other wise we would have roads full of MAD english men .Ah sh1t we already have ,we need a very big ferry or fairy to get them out(take ones choose ) .Is the Irish Sea Deep ,???

True to their word they rang this afternoon ,work is doable ,they are now away working out costs and numbers , ,Looks like i might have 10 names who might be intrested so far ,and thats great ,but i need a few more intrested parties or this is a no go ..Wont be around tomorrow to speak to them .They did query the length ,but i gave them the whole fork length aprox 81 cm ,by 16cm and if they can make top a bit thinner at 11cm .Is there anything else that might be added , Colour so far is Black and Grey . Writing them a e.mail next .
Cheers Geno.

You can add my name to the list.

Okay guys here is the deal so far ,Looking at around £20 aprox a pair ,Still trying to get a set for trial but not holding out much hope . As its a very limited market they are not keen to make stuff they cant sell on .Was thinking of trying for 50 pairs to start ,but i have no way near that number yet . they might send out 1 pair ,which i would be happy to pay for ,then send that set around to intrested parties . What you think about that .I know that you are from all over ,but sure we could get a list sorted somehow . Let me know your thoughts Please .

Last edited:
If you get a set, post piccies here. We buy from the likes of Nippy Normans, and order from TouraTech, based on their poor photos.

Wouldn't it be good of they sent out the goods first so we could have a look and decide whether we wnated it or not ...

Back
Top Bottom