The Turkey Trot - A Ride Report

• Thread starter Deleted account W
  • Start date
One of the best trip reports I've read on here for a while and an inspiration. Just goes to show where and what is possible.

Well done
Jeremy

Just watched Have I Got News For You :)

They talked about the Pig manure smell that came from Germany and hung over Southern England :eek:

Remember National Spray Your Fields With Pig Sh@t Day that a few of us rode through at the end of the trip :eek

Never had to chew the air before :eek:

................................. :p

Jolly Hotel - Milan

Just as a matter of interest and slight concern, I've been billed £114:70 and another £114:69, total £229:39.

I paid for me and Shep does this sound about right or have they got their sums wrong :nenau

Should have checked it at the time but was too excited to get going in the morning !

Jolly Hotel - Milan

Just as a matter of interest and slight concern, I've been billed £114:70 and another £114:69, total £229:39.

I paid for me and Shep does this sound about right or have they got their sums wrong :nenau

Should have checked it at the time but was too excited to get going in the morning !

Alan, I was charged / have credit card receipt for 143.08 euros if any help.

Best check my statement to see what went through, and will report back.

I can't be arsed to read pages and pages of this stuff.
Couldn't you have just done a video :rolleyes:

Thanks Dave, that makes sense, although it makes that evening meal very expensive since the room rate was about £70:00 !

All good fun though :thumb2

Just read right through this one, enjoyed it so much thought id give it new life:thumb

Pity the pics have to be individually clicked on to view for me.:blast

Nice bump thanks. Trouble is I can't see any of the pics and you know what they say about the worth of a thread without fekkin pics? Yep, useless.

:nenau

Nice bump thanks. Trouble is I can't see any of the pics and you know what they say about the worth of a thread without fekkin pics? Yep, useless.

:nenau

I can, can you now?

Got to say this is my favorite 10 day manic motorbike madness trip.

Far too old now to consider drinking so much now.

I've never none so many people to get lost on one trip then randomly bump into each other towards the end of the day , except Brian who may or may not have slightly lost it ..... :augie

I've never none so many people to get lost on one trip then randomly bump into each other towards the end of the day , except Brian who may or may not have slightly lost it ..... :augie

Have you found Brian yet? It's a a few years now.

Now, that's a gem of a thread. Another one to be made a Sticky? Admins, whattdaya think?

Thanks Whatton for bringing this back on top.

Back
Top Bottom