Run next weekend

Saw hello tae John and Bridgitte :thumb

Will do :thumb

John has chopped-in his 1200GSA for a KTM 990 Adventure - It will be interesting to see how it compares.

I'm off to Bosnia with them in September :bounce1

Pic taken near Marrakesh last year (not with my best camera :blast):

DSCN1529.jpg

Bob.

I hope none of the chaps talk about football :D :thumb
nah, I suspect the craic will be more along the lines of shinty, windsurfing and whisky - though not necessarily in that order - oh and they're booked at the campsite as a 'birdwatching' group, lol:thumb::augie

Saturday no can do

Sunday would be tops though! I might even make cookies for ya.

both days good for me.....:thumb

then how come your not heading over to Ireland for the Donegal weekend....:augie I'll take all excuses in sealed envelopes to Aidan personally:D

Obans a great place at night too if ever you want a good place for a weekend:thumb2

I'll be at the Donegal bash by the way so can't make it.

Have fun

AndyT:thumb2

then how come your not heading over to Ireland for the Donegal weekend....:augie I'll take all excuses in sealed envelopes to Aidan personally:D

Obans a great place at night too if ever you want a good place for a weekend:thumb2

I'll be at the Donegal bash by the way so can't make it.

Have fun

AndyT:thumb2

no money....spent it all on toys...:eek:

I'm with Di - Saturday's out, which is probably why Johnny suggested it...:handbag:D Sunday sounds good - Shananigans next to Railway St is good for lunch!:thumb

I'd prefer Saturday.

Means I can hae a drink on Saturday night and no' worry aboot blood/alcohol levels next morning :beerjug:

Saturday run

Up fur a Run on Saturday bit Sunday is oot fur me.

Back
Top Bottom