Run next weekend

sounds like a plan , if there are any other fifers heading up , gees a shout as I am a tight bastid and could do with a tow to save fuel.

sounds like a plan , if there are any other fifers heading up , gees a shout as I am a tight bastid and could do with a tow to save fuel.

Seems like you and Ronnie will be making copper wire fechtin ower a penny:augie

could meet at the bridge emmetc if you like , if so tell me what time suits

sound , how about the 1st lay by on the north side of the bridge at 9am sat , will be on a silver 115gs and me bird is on a silver vstrom ...I will bring the rope fer the tow.

Here bring Tash's DVD and ye can save a coupla quid she gied ye for the postage:augie

:D

Oh, I get it...

She gets bumped aff for the Run and is noo lookin' for bother ower two quid postage :handbag :handbag Tell Tash we kept the money tae help pay for damage tae ma hoose :D :thumb

sound , how about the 1st lay by on the north side of the bridge at 9am sat , will be on a silver 115gs and me bird is on a silver vstrom ...I will bring the rope fer the tow.

I'll bring a pipe to siphon petrol from yer big tank
That sounds fine, but I'll confirm with ya closer to Saturday.:thumb2

Oh, I get it...

She gets bumped aff for the Run and is noo lookin' for bother ower two quid postage :handbag :handbag Tell Tash we kept the money tae help pay for damage tae ma hoose :D :thumb

Er, what?:nenau Just thought if you're seeing Johnny you could pass it on.
Don't know what your on about, not looking for bother.:confused:

Er, what?:nenau Just thought if you're seeing Johnny you could pass it on.
Don't know what your on about, not looking for bother.:confused:

:blast :blast :blast

It was meant tae be a joke. I see that it's backfired badly on me :eek:

Sorry :aidan

PS That's what I get for the "hoosework" post

If God had meant for lassies tae be running aboot on bikes at weekends, he widnae have invented hoosework :thumb

:hide
aye, all brave now aren't we - hiding behind yer 'puter :type cos me n' Tash are not going to be there on Saturday
:rocketwho :bash :wife:wife

We're not the ones giving it -
"oh i cant make that day cos i'm really sad and have to stay in and watch other people play sport on telly rather than get out there and do it myself",
or
"oh my beers must come before getting my fat lazy hungover ar$e out the door early to go PLAY"
:p :augie :green gri

aye, all brave now aren't we - hiding behind yer 'puter :type cos me n' Tash are not going to be there on Saturday
:rocketwho :bash :wife:wife

We're not the ones giving it -
"oh i cant make that day cos i'm really sad and have to stay in and watch other people play sport on telly rather than get out there and do it myself",
or
"oh my beers must come before getting my fat lazy hungover ar$e out the door early to go PLAY"
:p :augie :green gri

What? :confused: Hae a wee drop Evening Of Primrose Oil and lie doon...:augie

and BTW is "watching other people play sport on the telly" no' why Tash cannae make it on Saturday? :nenau

See Post No 43 :thumb2 I should have included you tae :beerjug:

An hour and a half frae the Welly tae Oban? :eek:

...Oh, forgot:blast they'll be some folks on 1150's.
:augie

Sorry should have said hauf twa for the time it takes for some folks tae stop blethering:D

An hour and a half frae the Welly tae Oban? :eek:

...Oh, forgot:blast they'll be some folks on 1150's.
:augie

Cup of coffee (hopefully no' tae thaw ye oot) will take hawf an 'oor :thumb2

It only takes 2 'oors fae mine tae the Welly (aboot the same distance as fae the FRB) so there's nae way I'm leaving at nine.

What? :confused: Hae a wee drop Evening Of Primrose Oil and lie doon...:augie
you started it with the hoosework comments:D You didn't think I wouldn't rise to that?:handbag

and BTW is "watching other people play sport on the telly" no' why Tash cannae make it on Saturday? :nenau

have no idea why Tash can't make it - just thought i'd drag her into it.:augie:angel

See Post No 43 :thumb2 I should have included you tae :beerjug

yep - totally up for another date :thumb

Back
Top Bottom