C'mon you 'orrible lot!

Could be interested...

Ned,

May be up for it, shall check my work diary tomorrow.

On another front, are you interested in doing a Bike-Safe Day down at JHQ? The Met Police North Team are looking at coming out on 20-22 May 08 to do their standard programme and if there's enough interest, IAM assessment rides. I am after as many folk as possible to make it worth their while.

All costs born by the 'Big House' Cheeses...

Pass the word and give us a call on (72) 6130 if you're up for it.

Cheers - Andy:beer:

Very interested, I'll have a look at the forecast ( should have just about finished CT 1&2) and mention it to a couple of guys on camp, will also let Scotty know as well. Any accomodation involved even if it's a floor somewhere for a doss bag?

Wicked

Ned, Great to hear it.
I can make room on my floor or stick my Huuuuuuuge tent up in the garden, or there's the Messes/Cassels' House if you'd prefer somewhere a bit more comfy - up to you really?
Let me know and I'll stick you down, what's your work no? I can fill out the details over the phone.
Andy

On leave at the minute, just back from WRP. Not sure what my work number is but I'll PM you as soon as I know whats going on with work. Will prob book a room in the mess as soon as I can confirm nothing else is on.

Hello Scotty mate, selling the bike! whats that all about, theres me looking forward to some decent rides this summer!

Back
Top Bottom