Saturday's "off-road" ride.

Wizard

Reaction score
The offroad ride on Saturday is fairly varied, and will hopefully cater to all.

The route will consist of both road and off-road sections, so road-legal tires are essential. The overall distance is about 115 miles. There is a planned lunch stop, but please bring at least a chocolate bar and some water with you.

We will be gathering in the hotel carpark at 0930 for an 0945 departure. Please make sure that you are fuelled and ready for the off, as we will not be waiting. There is a petrol station across from the hotel, so there will not be a fuel stop in under 70 miles.

We will be using the drop-off system to ensure that no-one gets left behind. If you are not familure with the system, don't worry as we will be explaining it before leaving.

I have visions of Daithi standing in the hotel car-park at 6-45am waiting for the off. :augie

:D:D:D

I have visions of Daithi standing in the hotel car-park at 6-45am waiting for the off. :augie

Jest ye not...... I've a load more stuff we didn't have time to check out last weekend, and there's a few wee trails up toward Fanad that we could do in a couple of hours :green gri

I think the plan is to warm up the bike as soon as he gets there tomorrow night & stay sitting on fit or the night in case the guys try to sneak off without him :augie

:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

Back
Top Bottom