Hola From Ushuaia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mick O'Malley ......

Now that MUST be a made up name!! :D :D :D

Happy Christmas, ride safe(r) and have a great New Year,

Iain

On line service

Mick, if you slacken off all the mounting bolts on the frames, the twist will more than likely come out on its own. Failing that, twat it with the biggest f*%king rock you can pick up:D

Hi Jose & Mick ...only just picked up on your thread mate... glad you back on the road ok..

Very heart warming to hear of the love and generosity of the Argentinians ... never been there, but after reading your posts i recon i'd like to..

Best o'luck mate ... take it easy, an keep postin:D

argentina

howya joe , love what your doin ,just wishin it was me , anyway was watchin the telly the other night and there was a programme on about irish in argentina
seems a lot went over in the 17 / 1800,s and got land and became big farmers

they were interveiwing there descendents it was weird i could,nt believe it they were talking in argentinian with cavan and mayo accsents :aidan for a small country we dont half get around, and your livin proof of that, keep safe, :thumb2

oh nearly forgot was down in laragh for a spin two weeks ago an some guy with a nordie acsent on a bus tour came over to look at the bike he said me mate joe
is in india on one of those they call him the celt, small world :)

innocent CIVILian?

.......oh nearly forgot was down in laragh for a spin two weeks ago an some guy with a nordie acsent on a bus tour came over to look at the bike he said me mate joe
is in india on one of those they call him the celt, small world :)

did the suspect look like this? :D

Attachments

• CivilGSedit.JPG
    CivilGSedit.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 223
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom