Well, that's it for another year.

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Not long home from Donegal after a great weekend in superb weather with outstanding company.

As usual, there are a few people I need to thank.......

Jockser, for all his help in organising the event. It really is a joint effort and I appreciate his enthusiasm and support.

Wizard, for stepping up at very short notice to lead the off-road ride after Kyle suffered a broken clutch cable on Saturday morning. Going by all the craic on Saturday night it was a great day's riding.

Tuned, for organising stickers and other bits and pieces for us.

TrevMcDev for the polo shirts and his embroidery skills.

Everyone who donated prizes for the raffle on Saturday night. Your generosity is overwhelming. :bow:bow

Biggest thanks of all must go to the long suffering Mandy, who puts up with me being away on numerous weekends planning these events. As many of you know (to your cost) she is also an incredible ticket-seller.

Any of us who organise events, Bakerman, Oonyack, Ronno, BHT et al know that it is the people who make the effort to attend that make an event special. We know the sacrifices you make in terms of time off work, time away from family and cost and we appreciate it greatly. Thank-you.

Our chosen charity for the Run to the Hills 2008 was the Donegal Hospice. After a very successful raffle on Saturday night it was our great pleasure to present our donation to the hospice director Mrs Anne McGowan on Sunday morning.

I am proud to announce that you Tossers raised the magnificent total of

€950 + £70stg

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

h7.jpg

Great donation:thumb

The Grey 12 see ye got a decent bike wi the change:augie

Well done:clap

Well done to Aidan and his crew. Nice amount for a great cause :clap :clap

thanks a bunch aidan,jockser,et al a brilliant weekend a great road run and great craic overall we`re still grinning:beerjug:

many thanks gerry and amanda

Thanks Folks!

Just home after a nice wee spin back from Donegal. Another excellent weekend, very well organised. Thanks to Aidan, Jockser and Mandy for all the work that went into pulling us all together. Thanks to Wizard for a great off-road ride (and Daithi for sweeping us all up as we went along).
And thanks to all the rest of ye who provided plenty of laughs over the weekend. :p

Great result :thumb2

Now where's all the pissed up tossers in the boozer photos? :D

Arfer rioutus.

:aidan:aidan:aidan:aidan:aidan:aidan:aidan:aidan:aidan:aidan:aidan:aidan
Had to cancel my booking a couple of weeks ago :mad: due to SWMBO having a Hip that 'collapsed' trapping nerves and causing severe pain and the need for two sticks :eek: Sorry I couldn't do my usual boost for Guiness and Hennessy share holders :beer::beer::beer:, looks like I missed the usual excellant Run To The Hills weekend :spitfire Hopefully the Vet will come up with something for Her Indoors in time for the Baskerville Bash next month :bow:bow. Perhaps this year I could make, for the first time that other Oirish thingy later in the year. Glad you all enjoyed it again and look forward to better fortune next Donegal. :thumb
:aidan:aidan:aidan:aidan:aidan:aidan:aidan:aidan:aidan:aidan:aidan:aidan:aidan

Please send your wife our best wishes for a speedy recovery Rob. Sorry you couldn't make it over. :(

Aidan & Mandy

Ok Ive sat here all weekend pissed off not able to join you lot in Donegal and not seen one photo of Tossers behaving badly wots wrong with you lot:augie

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zJNbqTBt6yQ"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zJNbqTBt6yQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

Here ya go...

Twas brillig, and the slithey toves
did gire and gimble.....

aw feck it, we were pished :eek:

Attachments

• DSCF0323.jpg
    DSCF0323.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 441
Many thanks Aidan for a great weekend, Wizard and Daithi for the rideout and all the tossers for making an orange thumper very welcome. Wisht my head hadn't been so bad on Saturday and I had taken Kenobi's offer of a run on the HP2. Hope you all got home ok. I'm off to grow a pony tail.... T.

Just back in myself......

To all who organised the weekend - What a great weekend, fantastic job of booking the sunshine only wish you could have sent a bit of heat over here as its Baltic. Just had to chip myself off the bike seat - its 2.5 Deg C here with some heavy rain stroms between Stirling and Dundee.

Anyway, many thanks again to all those attending and especially all those that organised it - its alot of effort and the organisation was superb and a great charity donation to boot. Many thanks also to Tuned in for taking us on some great roads this afternoon. I did stop at Ballentoy Harbout for Cappacino and some top notch chocolate cake. I made the ferry in good time and had a major portion of Tikka Massala:clap

I'll post some pics later when I've thawed out.

This was my first trip ti Ireland on my bike and most defiantely not my last. Ulster is a gem of a place and the Coastal trail is just so scenic, I never would have believed it.

Fantastic band laid on both nights at the Hotel.........pity someone else turned up instead, I was getting quite good at lip reading by the end of Saturday night;)

ANyway - thanks again for a great weekend, roll on Baskerville the bar has been set very high:thumb2

AndyT

Well done all, Aiden/Mandy Wizard and all the rest that organised the weekend:clap
Wish it had beeen another weekend and I could have been there :handbag
Great amount raised for the charity n all :clap

Back
Top Bottom