Big Trailies

I`ve been trying to join the BTBC for the last 6 weeks but they have`nt cashed my cheque nor responded to e-mails....they must be out riding their big trail bikes

"before turning back East on a new route towards the boarder in time for everyone to ......"

are you sure you want to be a member of this group?

wessie said:
"before turning back East on a new route towards the boarder in time for everyone to ......"

are you sure you want to be a member of this group?

A small typo error it should have read Lodger

don't worry about the cheques not being cashed, Paul Clarke the guy who runs the club is pretty laid back about stuff. Took him weeks to send me my 2003 membership card, but it arrived in the end.

The're a good bunch and organise good runs, albeit bloody fast ones.

Marcus:)

I can also support what Marcus has said, Paul is rather laid back shall we say!!

As someone had already suggested gate crash an get yer self known.

I joined at the beginning of the year and have done some cracking runs including the famous Coast 2 Coast. If you have to choose a run do then do this one for sure, ah Marcus?

720 miles in two days starting from Flamborourgh Head lighthouse and finishing in Barrow in Furness, big treasure hunt really. Stop over in Hawes on the Saturday and have a few glasses of Vimto......:beer:

Fantastic....recommended:beerjug:

Alan

All sounds a bit too fast and scary for me:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom