Sawtry calling...

Do you consider that an upgrade, downgrade or sideways shift? :D
Has to be considered an upgrade as I now get my washing and ironing done + I don't have to cook any longer:D The other plus is that I don't have the A1M on my doorstep, so no traffic drone in the background:thumb2 Down side is I'm closer to you:p

Are we still on for a spin tomorrow? - looks like sunshine and showers, a typical British day then.

Wife's off on a jaunt so I am good to go again!!!!:)

See you, and anyone else who would like to come along, at the MacDonalds at the Brampton Hut Services on the A1/A14 roundabout to the west of Huntingdon.

09:30 for a 10:00 departure :)

See you, and anyone else who would like to come along, at the MacDonalds at the Brampton Hut Services on the A1/A14 roundabout to the west of Huntingdon.

09:30 for a 10:00 departure :)
ARRGGGH!

I am bailing! I'm halfway through trying to get some 1100GS panniers I (foolishly) brought from e-bay to fit my 1150GS Adv, I have miraculously just found a thread which says the exhaust angle is slightly different between them! And guess what part of the fit I am on (and currently stuck with) - that's right, the Exhaust :eek:

I just hate it when there is no one but the greedy b'stard within to blame :spitfire

If anyone has any ideas if this could work somehow (without the use of an angle grinder preferably... although.... :eek::eek::eek:) I would be most grateful.

Sorry chaps, last minute changes should be avioded at all costs, I know that NOW! :rolleyes:

Cheers Andy :)

Five of us braved the MacDonalds coffee and took in the sights and sounds of deepest, darkest Cambridgeshire airfields.

Will do this run, and others in a similar vein, later in the year.

:)

Cheers Andy :)

Five of us braved the MacDonalds coffee and took in the sights and sounds of deepest, darkest Cambridgeshire airfields.

Will do this run, and others in a similar vein, later in the year.

:)

HI guys,
would like to have come along, but been out on the bike a lot in last few days, and dogs were beginning to think I had left home - out again tomorrow to get "Wasalled", so had to give todays sorti a miss, sadly.
I hope to get along to one of the next ones, and look forward to meeting fellow Tossers :bounce1

Arrived at Mcdonalds fully expecting to find a car park full of bikes :eek:
Thanks to Rob, had a great time riding the twisty backroads:clap and we even managed to find some hills too :clap
And to top it all off........ Steak for tea!!!!!!

missed it, was on holiday. Next time .:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom