Snoops Morocco Trip #2

I wouldn't worry about him. It's the other poor innocent fecker who's life he intrudes in that always gets him out of the mire you want to think about. :hide

Lets just hope that there's a goat hearder within shouting distance this time round again :augie

I'd go and search for the s.o.b.
it's the only way I'd get my pliers and chain splitter back

I'd go and search for the s.o.b.
it's the only way I'd get my pliers and chain splitter back

:D funny :clap

Seriously though I hope his allright. He has far more balls than me to head off on his solo adventures, and he does give things ago like the rallies. Just has a different perspective. For the cambrian he rode overnight in freezing conditions and then arrived for a few hours sleep at 0 degrees in a bivvy bag :eek:

Ok...Ok....he's nuts and foolhardy!

But fingers crossed and I'm sure he will pop up safe somewhere. Probably wont be the last time we are wondering where his is.

:D funny :clap

Seriously though I hope his allright. He has far more balls than me to head off on his solo adventures, and he does give things ago like the rallies. Just has a different perspective. For the cambrian he rode overnight in freezing conditions and then arrived for a few hours sleep at 0 degrees in a bivvy bag :eek:

Ok...Ok....he's nuts and foolhardy!

But fingers crossed and I'm sure he will pop up safe somewhere. Probably wont be the last time we are wondering where his is.

Still no word from the dawg :(

He was got balls to many brains and not enough common sense :augie

211583707_srdAa-M.jpg

I hope he's not gone and wrecked mi Dakar... I'd never forgive him :eek:

Snoops wuz originally planning to go to Morocco but when the V5 hadn't arrived he changed his plans to go to di Picos. I gues the V5 turned up at the last minute and off he went.

I can only hope the lads enjoying himself soooo much he's forgotten about us Tossers back here :eek:

Oil leak? probably just the oil pressure switch.... common fault, the oil finds its way to the outside between the ceramic and the metal of the switch, but when on the prop stand it runs round the engine and drops to the ground under the water pump... making you think that you have a problem :thumb

Look after that 'bike Snoopy :thumb

:beerjug:

Micky

Hopefully all is ok with snoopy.
when he eventually turns up, somebody give him a thick ear for worrying us all.

I can't understand why people were thinking he was going to post everyday whilst away on a trip:nenau I'm sure he will be having a ball somewhere in Northern Spain or Morocco...... lets just wait and see:thumb2

I hope he took his camera:rolleyes:

AndyT:cool:

He's alive just had a text

ON TANGIER FERRY £1000 OF DAMAGE TO KIT AND BIKE AND I'M A WRECK.ITS BEEN AN EPIC THE ZORGORA SAND IN 44.6C HAD ME DEAD .I'VE GOT HARDCORE DIAHERRA NOT ATE OWT IN 24HRS.ITS ALL ON FILM.
SNOOPS :eek:

I'm Glad he's alright.... but it is funny in a runaway train wreck kinda way

Indeed - and it makes me wish I was 23 again....

It's Snoopy's travels and Lo-IQ's Mongolian thread that make this site :)

he should have a pay per view on his trip story... he'd make a fortune:D

At least he still has his camera... well so far:augie

Back
Top Bottom