Tuareg chappy and GSA decals

csd4t

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Cut these in reflective graphite colour for myself and a friend (look quite good even though I say so myself), have some spare if anyone wants.
Also a few GSA's left from people who asked for them but did not pay before.
Tuareg geezer 150mm high £3 posted
GSA £3 posted

Paypal preferred

Attachments

• DSC00674.jpg
    DSC00674.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 596
  • DSC00661.jpg
    DSC00661.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 574
Strangely familiar :augie

I recall trying to create an "A" to go with the GS letters as the font isn't widely available,you must have had similar problems,amazingly we've come up with the same result,who'd have thought it :rolleyes:

Not really sure what your trying to say, the logos are available in eps format in the public domain and then vectorised in signlab for cutting.

Strangely familiar :augie

I recall trying to create an "A" to go with the GS letters as the font isn't widely available,you must have had similar problems,amazingly we've come up with the same result,who'd have thought it :rolleyes:

Bit off topic but is your website down Humvee?
ok its back now

if you have 4 Tuareg men I will have them off you.

Can pay via Paypal.

On nights tonight so will check in later to check for reply.

Jon :beerjug:

BWM must be very flattered then:). All I've done is make a few extra decals whilst doing some for myself, and you seem to believe I have copied your "creation" (which I haven't). If I wanted to go into business selling these then I could but I don't have the time or inclination (we are much too busy with real signage) as you know its a waste of vinyl just doing the odd one off, that's why I do a few at once and offer them to other people on this site at a reasonable cost.
So please stop hijacking this thread, I see you have started your own thread now so good luck with it, like your new merchandise by the way.
Enquiries only from now on thanks.:thumb

Back
Top Bottom