www.humvee-graphics.com
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
New items added to the range today include,

F800GS items;
260464954_jn73D-L.jpg

National Emblems for England,Ireland,Scotland & Wales;
281666696_9xYyY-L.jpg

Link to "What's new" page here; http://www.humvee-graphics.com/catalog/products_new.php

Excuse the large images...........still working on that :blast

Good move on the national emblems - I like those. :thumb2

Cheers David :thumb2

Two Welsh Dragoooooons Please...:thumb2

No problem,log on to my site (click the link in my sig line) and order away,pay via credit/debit card or paypal :thumb2

Which is which?
Ooops-I've upset you in some way haven't I ?
Bustupbiker has correctly identified one that only leaves 3 to get,I'm away on the bike soon but I'll check in later to see how many you've got ;)

Ooops-I've upset you in some way haven't I ?
Bustupbiker has correctly identified one that only leaves 3 to get,I'm away on the bike soon but I'll check in later to see how many you've got ;)

Not at all old bean, not at all.
Drink had been taken and frivolity levels were at an all time high.
Dragon for England as in St' George slayed one.
Green leek is for Wales.
Red and green prickly one is a thistle for Scotland.
Blue flower must therefore be Irish.
Elementary my dear Whatnot!

Ahem! Is sir aware that ...

There's been a trade mark copyright infringement case over the use of a thistle emblem no too dissimilar to the one shown here?

I believe the Scottish Rugby Union took action against someone who used a very similar mark for their shop and products.

I'm only the messenger! :handbag

Can you do a more manly decal for us English blokes, a dragon, lion, bulldog or a St George? A red rose is, well, kinda girly (good for the girls) or for those up in Lancashire.

The welsh have their dragon, the jocks have a prickly thistle and the Irish a, erm, shamrock, but they'd get away with anything. :aidan

Ta. :thumb

I was thinking that they were all rugby type emblems. In which case the Girly Red Rose for the English would be APT!!! :augie :D :augie :D

Cheek of it!..... And we ate your welsh cakes even though I have only just become rehydrated weeks after :augie

lol

blue scottish thistle:eek:onyack red english rose :boobiesand green irish shamrock :aidan

Do i i win a prize:D

Sorry No prizes :(

Not at all old bean, not at all.
Drink had been taken and frivolity levels were at an all time high.
Dragon for England as in St' George slayed one.
Green leek is for Wales.
Red and green prickly one is a thistle for Scotland.
Blue flower must therefore be Irish.
Elementary my dear Whatnot!

:D lol

There's been a trade mark copyright infringement case over the use of a thistle emblem no too dissimilar to the one shown here?

I believe the Scottish Rugby Union took action against someone who used a very similar mark for their shop and products.

I'm only the messenger! :handbag

Duly noted-I thank you :thumb2

Can you do a more manly decal for us English blokes, a dragon, lion, bulldog or a St George? A red rose is, well, kinda girly (good for the girls) or for those up in Lancashire.

The welsh have their dragon, the jocks have a prickly thistle and the Irish a, erm, shamrock, but they'd get away with anything. :aidan

Ta. :thumb

Might look at adding some more in the near future;)

Put in my order .

I noticed,thank you :aidan

Now all you need to do is produce one for Ulster, preferably with a white six pointed star as the background.......:)

Attachments

• Red%20Hand.jpg
    Red%20Hand.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 572
  • 600px-Ulster_banner_svg.png
    600px-Ulster_banner_svg.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 562
What about the Cornish?

How about a red billed chough?
(I know, ointment is avaialable for this complaint)

ftconrwall215.jpg

might be worth a look at the international football team crests, three lions etc etc....:)

Thanks for all the input/feedback and orders people :thumb2
I'll speak to my design team and see what we can come up that will sell in reasonable numbers.
Steve.

I'm with the others :thumb

Nice idea, well executed, however I'd like to see something more inspiring for England than a rose!

Regards Bob

Back
Top Bottom