1100-1150 and 1200 GS throttle lock/cruise control

Yes please PM sent for 1150 type

GSA1150 cruise control

yes please Ill have one. tel:07751487859 and tell me how to pay or text and Ill phone you.Cheers.Jim.

Hi

I'll take a 1200 one if you've still got them - pls send payment details to dazlewis at hotmail dot com

cheers
Darren

Please pm me for payment details lads..

I have two 1150 left and a few more 1200 type

Thats it for the 1100/1150 ones for the time being folks.. Sold out completely.
I will be running a new batch later this week when I can allocate time to them :)
There are currently 6 of the 1200 type left in stock

Thats it for the 1100/1150 ones for the time being folks.. Sold out completely.
I will be running a new batch later this week when I can allocate time to them :)
There are currently 6 of the 1200 type left in stock

Bugger:( Ive PMed you anyway

Running them overnight so should be ready to go by mid morning tomorrow ( Wednesday :) )

Just got mine :thumb

Now that has got to be the EASIEST mod ever.... 2 mins and I was finished... SWMBO was going to bring me a cuppa into the garage but I'd got it fitted before the kettle boiled :D

Just received Cruise Control jobby from Jaws -looks great, very solid, BUT, on my bike, I need to move the whole switch assembly/throttle twist etc, about 10mm out towards the handlebar ends - I have non standard 'bars fitted by previous owner ( 1100 R bars I think)..at the moment the Cruise Control doesn't sit close enough to the end of the twistgrip !

So, please, I can't for the life of me see which bolt I have to loosen , to be able to slide the whole switch/throttle assembly along- Haynes is pretty useless (especially for the GS's and GSA's)

I have also looked on the Max Parts Fiche, but it still doesn't help too much.

By the way Jaws's Cruise Control looks great, :thumb , and I hasten to add that it is NOT his part that is at fault, just the Throttle assembly on my bike...hence my problem.

Thank You for any help

I have managed to suss the way to move the throttle/switchgear - :D

undo3 bolts after taking off the mirror, ( one screw is hidden away behind the mirror :blast), move switch assembly out of the way, and this exposes the black Allen bolt that clamps both the fluid reservoir, and the whole throttle/switchgear assembly -so was able to move and angle to suit.

Not at all obvious, and spent a lot of time head scratching and uttering the usual obscenities:spitfire....

The Cruise Control seems to work just fine ( in the garage -not had time to road test yet !)...very shiny !!!

Cruise control arrived today nice bit of kit very well made. Now I want one for the orther end of the bars. Spoke to Jaws he can make one up but needs 10 of us to order. I'll be first in line. any others interested?
Let Jaws know.
Gary

Bar end weight .

Cruise control arrived today nice bit of kit very well made. Now I want one for the orther end of the bars. Spoke to Jaws he can make one up but needs 10 of us to order. I'll be first in line. any others interested?
Let Jaws know.
Gary

If you mean matching weight on other end ,i will take one . Just fitted cruise control ,nice heavy shinny bit of kit .

Cruise control

Got mine this morning fitted it immediately very well made piece of kit and works great.
cheers Jaws

Let Jaws know.
Gary

Having each side different helps me recognise my right from my left... left is Dull, Right is erm...Shiny :clap

Back
Top Bottom