Lough Erne spin

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Further to Coxy's thread here I have suggested a run through counties Monaghan and Cavan to Lough Erne returning through Tyrone.

Anyone interested in this on Monday? Weather looks promising. :bounce1:bounce1

erne2.jpg

Count me in... Start in Chateau Aidan?
What time?

Plenty of good roads on that run. Unfortunately I'll be out with the snappers. :blast:D

I discovered this evening that the valve stem on my rear wheel is fecked and the tyre is flat. :(

Luckily though, Crossan's are open at 9-30am tomorrow so I will get it fixed in time for the off.

Pity you can't make it M, I know that many of those roads would suit you just fine. :)

Like to accompany youse but my clutch is fooked - think it's a cylinder problem. Need to get it to Hurst's on Tuesday(under warranty of course)

What a run!!! Cheers Aidan :aidan

The effort to plan todays trip was much appreciated, the roads were great, the scenery, the grub, and of course the weather (cheers Mandy :thumb)

Couldn't have been better imho :clap:clap:clap

t

Glad you all enjoyed the day. :thumb2

I'm off out tomorrow when hopefully most people will be in work and no bank holiday traffic to contend with. :JB

Enjoy your day Davy. The weather should hopefully stay good.

Surprisingly, we had very little traffic today on the roads we were riding which made it all the more enjoyable.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Hopefully, they were all away in Spain, Portugal, etc, you know, all those beautiful places with great weather, thank god for Ryanair, what!

Back
Top Bottom