May Issue of Bike 2

That link works as well as the tyres do :)

Good one :D:- Funny though, I think they are outstanding tyres, my weapons of choice have to date been TKC's for off road and Tourances for dual purpose. However since having had the Attacks (Now on my second set) I think they are the best tyres I have experienced bar none , and that is in all conditions - I ride all year round in all conditions and on all road types and besides a slightly "wooden" feel at Minus temperatures until running temperature is reached, they perform reliably.

If you do have a moment, Google road attack reviews and it would seem that I am not alone - all the reviews that I looked at seem to concur.

Will go look at Bike 2 to see why there is a doubt, what has been your experience?

test based on..

triumph sprint, sports tourers i.e. 17" front and rears. You can't get GS fitment for the majority of the tyres tested...as always its all a load of rollocks anyway :)

triumph sprint, sports tourers i.e. 17" front and rears. You can't get GS fitment for the majority of the tyres tested...as always its all a load of rollocks anyway :)

Yeah. When bike raves about the GS that is the validation we all need.
When they slag off some tyres its all rollocks :augie

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128881&highlight=Road+attacks

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97860&highlight=Road+attacks

And the more I use them in more differering circumstances the more I hate them.

But hey, I am a girl who cant get heat in her tyres. Though bike magazine seem to think that they work great up to 80% and then go crap - which might suggest that this girl riding slowly is more than 80% and all you BIG MEN riding hard is less than 80% :augie

Sorry - Just don't get the Girl / Men argument :handbag - Like all tyres, like all bikes - You ride them and you either Like them or not, a lot of it is personal choice, my personal choice is the Attacks are great - If you don't like them, have you tried Tourances, have had great experiences of them and have never heard a bad word said about them :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom