ANOTHER Megamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read through that again.:thumb:beerjug:

And me. Amazed at what I've missed; A "Spirited" Ride on the A47 from A43 Island to Tilton turning chasing an HP2Sport, more than several 37 3/4 Mile Adventure Rides on the Isle of Man, the "Bike" Magazine Photoshoot,a chance Meeting with the BMW Club highlighted by lots of Scornful looks when I parked close by after a rather, , , , Robust approach involving 2nd Gear,lots of Revs then laughing at the Pops and Bangs on the over run (I think some of them remember me doing similar on my Remus Piped GS12).

And the Bike STILL gives me the Chuckles within 50 Yards of setting off.

And mine.:thumb I hadn't ridden mine for over 6 months, but within 2 minutes I was grinning from ear to ear.:JB

Robust approach involving 2nd Gear,lots of Revs then laughing at the Pops and Bangs on the over run (I think some of them remember me doing similar on my Remus Piped GS12).

Just back from a couple of hours green laning on mine this evening....came back across the golf course, hard in 2nd then close the throttle and when on the over run just tweak the throttle to gets some great crackles:D

Nearly came a cropper on the penultimate lane, very deep water caught me of guard and I was left trying to keep her from going under. Not the best place to be on your own at 8:30....

Just brought the MM back from Pidcocks. Fuel System and Rear Wheel Flange recalls and MOT done. Now looking at the MOT Form that shows the last 3 years mileage as 788, 710 and 504 Miles. I didn't ride it at all after coming back from the TT last year...........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom