Baskerville Weather Updates

The weather for the weekend will be superb just as ordered.
:D :bounce1 :D :bounce1 :D :bounce1 :D :bounce1 :D :bounce1 :D

Its becomin an obsession the wk end weather, I am checkin it throughout the day, have even got my bbc homepage set with the post code of Baskerville Hall, looks like showers on Thursday but remainin bright so far for our little holiday :D

Just checked myself with the bbc using the postcode of BH(HR3 5LE) and says Fri and Sat Sunny but light showers Sun but not too worried as be comin home that day :D
It chops and changes all the time mind, can guarantee I could check again at lunch time and it would be probably be different. It will be what it will be, dont always believe what the bbc site says, just as long as its dry that is all that matters.

Just checked myself with the bbc using the postcode of BH(HR3 5LE) and says Fri and Sat Sunny but light showers Sun but not too worried as be comin home that day :D
It chops and changes all the time mind, can guarantee I could check again at lunch time and it would be probably be different. It will be what it will be, dont always believe what the bbc site says, just as long as its dry that is all that matters.

A few light showers aren't going to spoil a fantastic weekend :cool:

If it's too hot, then you'll be very uncomfortable trying to sleep in a tent, believe me.

A light drizzle during the night when you're fast asleep under canvas is no big deal at all. Yes, a tropical downpour during the rideout, or on the journey to and from, is going to dampen things :rolleyes: But the enjoyment, adventure and experience surely has to be derived from going somewhere, getting there, meeting new people and doing new things in far away strange places.

The weather will fine whatever it's like, the weekend will be even better :thumb Stop worrying, panicking and start getting excited about a very different weekend away on your bike :thumb

There will always be something that you've forgotten or brought when you shouldn't have, that's life.

Have a ball and have fun :thumb :beer::beer:

Its becomin an obsession the wk end weather, I am checkin it throughout the day, have even got my bbc homepage set with the post code of Baskerville Hall, looks like showers on Thursday but remainin bright so far for our little holiday :D

Same here . . . are we mad or what???? . . . . well, I know I am, as you'll all soon find out!! lol :green gri:augie . . . . . . . :D

Shirl

The weather will fine whatever it's like, the weekend will be even better :thumb Stop worrying, panicking and start getting excited about a very different weekend away on your bike :thumb

There will always be something that you've forgotten or brought when you shouldn't have, that's life.

Have a ball and have fun :thumb :beer::beer:

I am sooo excited, weather is lookin ok tbh :cool:

Hay on wye twinned with timbuto

Hay on wye is twinned with timbuto according to the local web site :thumb2

We had our change in the weather tonight, bit of thunder, lighting and a heavy shower which is good as rather have it now than on Friday morning when we make our way up.

Back
Top Bottom