R.I.P. BMF

I see the sensitive yorkies are still easily upset and very tetchy :hapybnce::hapybnce:

Look like you do more talking than riding. Millenium Dome, Wembly, Olympics 2012, Keep the Bloody Lot Down There. And keep out of Yorkshire and the proper capital York.

Yep, confirmation. :augie:D Plus i don't even own a bike, i make do with a good old cockney Orse an' cart.

Its like being down the queen Vic, its full of faces and geezers. Any of you lot got a nice motor to shift.

lets av a knees up my old China's.

Could be worse could be porridge wogs, or biffas, or mickey mousers, lord help us it could be taffs.

saying that them tw*ts at the top of my street !

Flat twin. :augie

I agree with Flat Twin chavs in cars etc, my wife and i were at the non memba camping at the BMF Fiasco and there were idiots fighting with KIPPERS.

that was me and glen g ,at least we bourght them and they were transported by bmw bike ,wand i dont have a blacked out window /visor ,maybe i useto waer a true burburry hat .but hey where were they made ,WHITBY UPT NORTH LAD WHERE THE GULLYS FREY :thumb kippers are for life not just for christmas:guitarist

say it as it is AVE IT

any one for a saucer of milk , and may be a kipper ? (perhaps chaps kiss and make up the way this is going there be more post than bmf members )

watneys red barrell, jellied eels,frank butcher. nuff said:rolleyes:

Stop watching TV , spread your wings a bit ( like your pigeons) and get out of your little mining village now and again :D:D

Ahhh, a racist, bigoted, ignorant Yorkshireman. What a novelty :augie

And the above isnt the height of ignorance? As for racism, well if an Asian is seen to be selling overpriced tat, then only the pitiful cnut brigade (pc's) would take it upon themselves to mislead others into believing that something other than an Asian selling cheap tat was taking place, why?, why lie about what was happening.

Pc brigade should be nailed to telegraph poles and smeared with jam so the wasps can finish them off, put them out of our misery.

Stop watching TV , spread your wings a bit ( like your pigeons) and get out of your little mining village now and again :D:D
Steptoe,
I know that your trying to be nice to them all up there, but they haven't got TV up there, heard a rumour they might have black and white but i'm not too sure. but they've got there Whippitts. By Goom.

well if an Asian is seen to be selling overpriced tat, then only the pitiful cnut brigade (pc's) would take it upon themselves to mislead others into believing that something other than an Asian selling cheap tat was taking place, why?, why lie about what was happening.

How do you sell overpriced tat ? If someone wants to buy it, it can't be overpriced tat.
The other option is an utter cnut that will buy anything. But thats not the sellers fault. :D

Nowt wrong with mining villages, Pigeons are for shooting:mcgunAs for getting out and about, with nye on 19.000 posts sounds like youve, taken root to the chair:augie

holiday

hi glen good holiday ,glad to see you have returned fresh and full of witt ? now all you have to do is go to the schotis section and give u it (LARGE):eek:onyack

And the above isnt the height of ignorance? As for racism, well if an Asian is seen to be selling overpriced tat, then only the pitiful cnut brigade (pc's) would take it upon themselves to mislead others into believing that something other than an Asian selling cheap tat was taking place, why?, why lie about what was happening.

6 black men on a street. 3 hanging/smoking. 3 working as street cleaners.
6 white men on the same street. 3 hanging/smoking. 3 working as street cleaners.
So I walk down the street, and then tell my mates that 3 black men were hanging out doing nowt whilst 3 white men were grafting cleaning the road.
'Tis undoubtedly the truth.
I may even believe it to be the whole truth. Selective perception serves to reinforce our view of the world - which is why racism is so hard to tackle.

Took my family three generations to make it all the way down here, why would I want to throw away all those years of graft and go back?

Back
Top Bottom