Any suggestions for improvement?

Paul G (BHT)

Creator
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
While it's still fresh in everyones minds are there any suggestions to make Baskerville 2009 better.

The long grass won't be an issue next year :augie:thumb2

The only improvement I can think of is the fitting of mud flaps to all the HP2's :D:D:D

Attachments

• Muddy Dak.jpg
    Muddy Dak.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 545
Switch your auto-recalculate off. :D

Seriously, will the T-shirts / Polo shirts be ready for the next event? Spent time talking to quite a few people, but still don't have a clue who they are on here, or had someone else tell me who they were after we parted. I know name badges have been suggested previously, but with an official T/Polo-shirt they wouldn't be needed.

Name tags would help "me" put names to faces but apart from that all went very well....:thumb2

not to sure about that.
now we know garfields real name is pauline.:eek:
it could get embarrassing for some folk.:augie

:hide:kissy2

Name tags would help "me" put names to faces but apart from that all went very well....:thumb2

I'll second that - they will be useful in preventing any embarrassing cases of mistaken identity, eh Proff :handbag :thumb

I had a fantastic weekend. The showers in the "communal" shower room could have had more pressure and a group of naked female Brazillian versus Swedish volleyball players would have added some extra entertainment in the camping field. Brillian - thanks Paul :thumb2

I'll second that - they will be useful in preventing any embarrassing cases of mistaken identity, eh Proff :handbag :thumb

I had a fantastic weekend. The showers in the "communal" shower room could have had more pressure and a group of naked female Brazillian versus Swedish volleyball players would have added some extra entertainment in the camping field. Brillian - thanks Paul :thumb2

:augie
what do you mean ;)
i got mistaken for brad pitt :blast [nothing new].

Nope.

Just mow the grass maybe, though I doubt it would have been too much of an issue had it not been chucking it down.

Other than that, excellent venue, dare I say it, better that The Hand, certainly the "Locals" were less intent on causing controversy.

EDIT:

Also, at Baskerville, I got the impression that I could, if needed, get in touch with the management easily, they seemed to be conspicuous IYKWIM.

EXACTLY:hug
If only you looked like your Avatar :augie
and not like another tosser !!!

I won't make that mistake again !!!:rob:rob:thumb2

A few more photo opportunities on the ride out? Fantastic scenery but no chance to capture the sights:nenau

Just had a quick play with the crayons, if there's enough interest I could get some made up.

baskerville.jpg

T shirts, polo shirts, sweat shirts, hoodies and fleeces will be added to the merchandise section very soon all with the option of having your site name embroidered on them for future events :thumb2

It looks fairly well but I feel it needs more colour. The "beast" feature is lost in the blue and white. :aidan

Back
Top Bottom