those who don't.

Ash

Oh Yes....
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Those who don't, or haven't been to a UKGSer do, you really should venture out and meet the guys and girls.

Meeting old friends for the first time is a weired thing as you feel you already know them, which in a way we do.

Putting faces to names is also a weired experience.

I read all the threads from 2007 bashes and was determined that when health allowed I would join in and am I glad I did.

I know most people lead busy and complicated lives, but what's a weekend in the grand scheme of things, it's something I'm sure you will be glad you took the trouble to try, I am.

Go on be a devil, live a little.:thumb

Glad you had a good time Ash, just sorry I couldn't make it due to other commitments; funny how we met accidentally at Abergavenny Bust Station though a few months ago eh - small world sometime. :thumb:clap

I agree with Ash . . . this was our first big UKGS'er do :) I had met some of the ladies last year, but it was great fun too see everyone . . .even though I didn't have a clue who hardly anyone was, and I felt really rude to keep asking who people were :mmmm

Shirl

gonna try next year, a change of job will help!

They sell Shandy down in Wales too so don't worry :rolleyes:

Many people asked why you hadn't come down :eek:

I told them you didn't want to leave ugg on his own :ymca

I was really looking forward to it but mis-timed my annual anniversary 1200 seizure and compounded it with a sump failure on the box with a wheel at each corner. Best laid plans - next year!

Those who don't, or haven't been to a UKGSer do, you really should venture out and meet the guys and girls.

Meeting old friends for the first time is a weired thing as you feel you already know them, which in a way we do.

Putting faces to names is also a weired experience.

I read all the threads from 2007 bashes and was determined that when health allowed I would join in and am I glad I did.

I know most people lead busy and complicated lives, but what's a weekend in the grand scheme of things, it's something I'm sure you will be glad you took the trouble to try, I am.

Go on be a devil, live a little.:thumb

+1
Apart from the health bit.
And the spelling. I think your backscratcher needs calibrating. :thumb

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p_LoSqyNmeo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p_LoSqyNmeo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I haven't been to any ukgser weekends only club ones and Hogroasts which have been great.
It's not a deliberate choice just the way the dates fall etc. I would like to do one or two GSer events in 2009 cos it is strange still not putting a face to some of the names, I thought I'd worked out who Brassmonkey was but now looking at this thread I think it's Pog :confused:

I haven't been to any ukgser weekends only club ones and Hogroasts which have been great.
It's not a deliberate choice just the way the dates fall etc. I would like to do one or two GSer events in 2009 cos it is strange still not putting a face to some of the names, I thought I'd worked out who Brassmonkey was but now looking at this thread I think it's Pog :confused:

Sort ya feckin self out Trippy, East Midlands or bust :D:D:D:thumb

If ya not there, ya like wearing tiny girls knickers and ask to be called slut and that's why ya go to the "club" meets :eek::eek::eek:

. . .even though I didn't have a clue who hardly anyone was, and I felt really rude to keep asking who people were :mmmm

Shirl

I'm with you there..... ;)

The last trip I went on no-one used forum names, well, except Clive, and it all went swimmingly. But I have no idea who anyone actually was......

brass and POG are both ugly buggars!!!!
and it would be easy to mix them up although one is JC with fair hair and the other is JC with dark hair and you would not wish to meet either down a dark alley.;)

That's a bit rich. :handbag :rolleyes: We have all seen your picture now Ash and know just what we are dealing with here. :augie

yeh but!!!!!!!!!!!!
you cant mix me up and the only harm i could do to anybody would be to sit on them or lick them to death.:augie:kissy2
PS
I'm gorgeous.;)
PPS
I will get you when we meet in tipper hairey.

yeh but!!!!!!!!!!!!
you cant mix me up and the only harm i could do to anybody would be to sit on them or lick them to death.:augie:kissy2
PS
I'm gorgeous.;)

AWwww Ash :)
Barb thinks you're Cuddly :hug
Brassmonkey and Pog are similar but one is taller, both are WAY WAY to Skinny to be "proper" Tossers :aidan:aidan:aidan

I don't think anyone recognised me either so I'd best wear a nametag next "Do":augie:augie

Father forgive them. They know not their arse from their elbow. :p

Cheers Proff, been a while since I've been called skinny. I'll have to print this out and show it to people.

In the past I struggled with my sanity but after last weekend I have come to realise that I too must be normal....:D

However, I challenged myself due to "one man" (nay, chastised myself) for not riding this winter due to chronic sinusitus. There was Ash bandaged up like he just got out of a field hospital after going walkies through a minefield, riding like the four horsemen of the apocolypse...
Fair play to you my son, I have a new hero... :bow :bow

In the past I struggled with my sanity but after last weekend I have come to realise that I too must be normal....:D

However, I challenged myself due to "one man" (nay, chastised myself) for not riding this winter due to chronic sinusitus. There was Ash bandaged up like he just got out of a field hospital after going walkies through a minefield, riding like the four horsemen of the apocolypse...
Fair play to you my son, I have a new hero... :bow :bow

;)
you silly ole sausage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my take on this is.
4 years i have put up with consequences of a m/cycle accident. that has taken all the things i held dear to me then and i will not allow it to take motorcycling away from me yet.
you all ride m/cycles so you above all people you should know how i feel.
yes it's a challenge and hurts like hell:tears:tears.
[i'm still reeling from the w/e]
everyday people do far braver things than i and they are the special ones/ hero's in my eyes.
i'm just a big guy doing something he should know better of.:augie;).

get out and meet people is what I say, there's more to life than living in front of a computer, makes this place all the more real.....:thumb

I have met up a few times with a few members from here at the Ace on a Sunday and when a group popped over to the island earlier this yr but this was my first gs wk end event away and certainly wont be my last, its what its all about!
Was nice to put names to faces, a great bunch of friendly gsers :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom