POG

Kate

Reaction score
Congratus hun on moving up to the higher echelon,:thumb2 don't forget us down here on the grass roots... don't forget to still keep us entertained with your funny posts and banter we all love :augie:augie:

Congratus hun on moving up to the higher echelon,:thumb2 don't forget us down here on the grass roots... don't forget to still keep us entertained with your funny posts and banter we all love :augie:augie:
stop bigging him up and get out the house so he can finish those panniers:augie

I can now delete all boring and shitty posts :augie You have been warned :augie Shall I make up the sofa now :nenau

stop bigging him up and get out the house so he can finish those panniers:augie

Offered to help today, but he wanted to play on the pooter and watch F1 :augie

I want them finishing just so there not that shitey silver which doesn't match the bike :bounce1

Dude......I didn't see the "M" word, congrats.....:beerjug: See... all that hard work keeping me sober paid off...:D

Offered to help today, but he wanted to play on the pooter and watch F1 :augie

I want them finishing just so there not that shitey silver which doesn't match the bike :bounce1

Look you have your shopping and such like, and I have ma F1 :mad:

Any more an I'll MOD you, but the sofas pretty comfy anway :augie

Dude......I didn't see the "M" word, congrats.....:beerjug: See... all that hard work keeping me sober paid off...:D

It's all your bloody fault :thedummy:thedummy I knew I should've gone back to the tiny tent after your 10th offer of "just one more". Damaged for life and sleeping on the sofa :thedummy

Dude......I didn't see the "M" word, congrats.....:beerjug: See... all that hard work failing to keep me sober paid off...:D
RE FIXED.
i hope you are going to speak the queens English from now on.:clap:clap;)

Back
Top Bottom