Devon and Cornwall , Lizard ride out. Sat 14th June

Another great ride out (World of BMW eat your heart out :D), Thank's for a great day pastyman :clap

Must be Jaq's turn to show us around south Devon for the next day out? :D

i agree , needs a south devon leader next time, a good blast around the English Riviera!!

Ok gang heres some pics. Thanks Pastyman for another great day out, I don't know how you did it but we somehow managed to avoid all the heavy showers of rain. Those that coulden't make it were sorely missed and Marjory Proops where were you:nenau, we DO need a moderator to keep are behaviour in check when marauding around the Cornish lanes:D

ukgserLizardride001.jpg

The start, Smokey Joes
ukgserLizardride003.jpg

ukgserLizardride005.jpg

Causing chaos in St Ives
ukgserLizardride011.jpg

We stopped above Mounts Bay to checkout the veiw
ukgserLizardride015.jpg

Lunch was taken at Lizard Point. Pastyman consumes a pasty
ukgserLizardride022.jpg

Left to right Alan, Glen and Andy looking cool.
ukgserLizardride023.jpg

Getting going again at Lizard Point
ukgserLizardride027.jpg

ukgserLizardride030.jpg

ukgserLizardride031.jpg

Think this was Cadgwith
ukgserLizardride032.jpg

ukgserLizardride035.jpg

and Coverack
ukgserLizardride037.jpg

ukgserLizardride039.jpg

Cornish lanes,
ukgserLizardride041.jpg

ukgserLizardride044.jpg

and Cornish creeks
ukgserLizardride046.jpg

ukgserLizardride050.jpg

Pendennis Piont, Falmouth.
ukgserLizardride055.jpg

ukgserLizardride058.jpg

ukgserLizardride060.jpg

Ice creams were eaten
ukgserLizardride061.jpg

ukgserLizardride063.jpg

Thanks to everyone that went for making it such an enjoyable day, take care and see you next time.

Nice pics Bubbles, How did you manage to get them "en route". I wanted to stop to take pics but we would never have got round. Well done.
I like the number plate on my bike, Can I have it please..
A couple more.

Attachments

• 2008_0615recelizard0017.JPG
    2008_0615recelizard0017.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 107
  • 2008_0615recelizard0018.JPG
    2008_0615recelizard0018.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 106
i agree , needs a south devon leader next time, a good blast around the English Riviera!!

Good Lord...don't tell me that you don't know about my navigational skills????

Put it this way....they've been likened to those of a fruit fly!!!.....:eek:..:D

Hello chaps,

I'm new here, but happy to organise a Devon ride for later in July/August if you fancy.

If you let me know what you want in terms of roads/mileage/greenlanes I'll put something together.:)

devon ride

hi balbas
up to now the roads have been mainly nice b roads and a roads( quieter ones? if that's possible this time of year?)there has been small amounts of green lanes.

i think green lanes would be a useful addition to our normal ride outs but need to have a meet up place for those not keen on "off road"?

mileage has been around the 100-150 mark i guess.

see you soon:thumb:thumb

hi balbas
up to now the roads have been mainly nice b roads and a roads( quieter ones? if that's possible this time of year?)there has been small amounts of green lanes.

i think green lanes would be a useful addition to our normal ride outs but need to have a meet up place for those not keen on "off road"?

mileage has been around the 100-150 mark i guess.

see you soon:thumb:thumb

OK sounds good to me, I'll look at my diary tonight to find a free weekend and then I'll stick a new thread up. There's loads of not too challenging lanes round Devon, so there's the potential for some good routes.

OK sounds good to me, I'll look at my diary tonight to find a free weekend and then I'll stick a new thread up. There's loads of not too challenging lanes round Devon, so there's the potential for some good routes.

Sounding good balbas, look forward to it :thumb2

Balbas, Great stuff but let me warn you. Check your diary and suggest a date then wait whilst we dither, debate and cogetate and a decision will eventually emmerge after about four pages of posts, but we will turn up :thumb:thumb:thumb

Hi Balbus, welcome to the southwest BMW touring club. We were all waiting for some one to offer to do the next trip out. Well done!! So where we going to do it.

Barry G:thumb2

So is there an August ride out sorted yet? :)

Back
Top Bottom