Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mojo Hunting In Morocco: A ride report of sorts.

Deleted account rno
    Fabulous pics and words

snoopy
    Quote Originally Posted by Steptoe
    I'm being a really big **** today. I should remember the last time I went to Morocco and pissed my pants when a kid walked past my tent.
    +1 to that

Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronno View Post
    Fabulous pics and words
    +1

piccie for ronno
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

What a waste. Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
    Originally Posted by Steptoe
    I'm being a really big **** today. I should remember the last time I went to Morocco and pissed my pants when a kid walked past my tent.

+1 to that
    Actually i shat myself. But lets call it cholera, it makes for a better story .
    All your BMW servicing needs at the .gsshop.biz, including 1200 models

Recommended as an "excellent independant" in Ride magazine 2009.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Bwuddy good show what, what and all that, Waldin.

I have no Idea why, but I'm reading this top notch, banter laden report in a WWII RAF B&W movie stylee. Seems to work though.
    Spiffing pics & all that.
    Carry on Waldein, as you were.

Quote Originally Posted by Steptoe View Post
    Actually i shat myself. But lets call it cholera, it makes for a better story .
    As long as you were still going forward, that's all that matters.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
    skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - open throttle in the other -
    body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming : "Woo Hoo, what
    a ride!"

http://www.modernmedia.co.uk/psychobikerben/GSA-sig1.jpg

1150 GSA - If it can't be fixed with a hammer, It's an electrical problem.

Deleted account W
    Someone in the crew explained to me that these were what motorcycles had attached to their rear wheel before shaft drives. I could see why they made a better multi ring gas stove for tagine parties.

We breakfasted alfresco and then headed off. We went roaring through small towns like a group of motorcycle riders roaring through a small town.

The stopping, photographing then riding on thing carried on happening.

Coffee out of a tartan cup was a treat at a café and reminded me of dear old Ronno, we were treated to some fine kettles too.

We had a late lunch where my Mojo drew a bit of attention. While there a slightly drunk Moroccan informed me he had been to England in the 70’s, Bognor Regis in fact. What is the attraction of the place to Moroccans?

Then came a bit of a surreal shenanigans, Ali Bar Bill and Wild Bill led us to The Blue Rocks.

Spot the Pan, oddly enough his fork seal blew the next day.

It felt like being on the set of the Flintstones. Boys being boys played on their motorcycles and generally had a rip roaring time. Most entertaining.

We found our hotel and had a rather noisy night due to it being Friday and having to partake in early doors. A group of French Moto-Cross-Off-Road-Type-Of-Thing bike riders sat in a corner and stayed well clear of the odd English people.

I retired to my room in a pleasant state of mind. The picture on the wall would have made a Welshman feel at home but made me a little uneasy. I dreamt of blue sheep and tartan dinosaurs.

that made me smile, thanks!!

Deleted account W

Wild Bill decided all this tarmac was no good for his image and enlisted the more foolhardy of us to do a bit of an off road loop with him after breakfast.

All we could do was grin and bare it.

There were villages hewn out of the earth and castles in the sky. All very Tolkien like.

Then we were back on the main roads with the rest of the pranksters.

The last night before Marrakech deserved somewhere special so we ended up in what was once a Pashas palace. A very handsome abode, with a rather natty gentlemen’s club for a bar. And peacocks in the gardens.

In our room I got The Boy Burton to put the kettle on for a cuppa while I dressed for dinner.

I asked The Boy Burton what a Pasha was and he explained it was a nightclub in Ibiza. I was a little dubious but he knows about these things.

Our aircon worked a treat that night. I woke up at four in the morning and put my socks and fleece on. It was like a home from home.

Son of Ah Knah Yee Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    It's been ages since somebody interupted..

PUI since 2004

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

the Netherlands...Hiding behind the dykes...

What aux light set up are you using?

Waldin

What aux light set up are you using? Fogs hooked up to the low beam (is it legal to run permently) and the larger spots for the high beam? What brand? Nippy Norman specials?

Deleted account W
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Kiwi View Post
    Waldin

What aux light set up are using? Fogs hooked up to the low beam (is it legal to run permently) and the larger spots for the high beam? What brand? Nippy Norman specials?
    The little round ones are linked to low beam and the oval ones are on my high beam.

Legal? No idea, MOT man has never picked me up on them.

I think they're both made by Hella but no idea what model, someone else will know, theres a lot about. They've been fitted for a few years now. I bought them off here 2nd hand with the Migsel bar

Uinneag
    Bloody hell's fire

Waldin is Ghostrider

Quote Originally Posted by H.R.H. OONYACK View Post
    Bloody hell's fire

Waldin is Ghostrider
    Nah johnny it's just wind

Quote Originally Posted by TUNED IN View Post
    so he is not smiling then

Deleted account W
    Quote Originally Posted by TUNED IN View Post
    Me and this wonderful old boy both let rip at the same time, oh how we laughed.

Deleted account W
    The last day dawned. I woke early and went to sit in the garden, it was quiet and cool. A French tourist came and sat at the chair next to mine despite there being plenty of others scattered all over the gardens. He didn’t say bonjour or even nod when I looked at him. I got up and farted as I walked by him, loudly, and hopefully pungently.

I had breakfast with the others then took my coffee outside, I didn’t want to finish the trip but I knew today was the last day on the road. I’d got my Mojo working and I didn’t want to stop it.

Wild Bill made the peacocks dance for their breakfast.

Then we were off again. Not great roads………. just the Tizi-N-Test. Whatever you do, before you die, do this road, do it on a C90, do it on a Hardly Moving Son, but just do it on two wheels.

I’m not going to post a picture. Go and see it.

That night we went out in Marrakech. We had a meal, drank and smoked smelly cigars.

Wild Bill and Ali Bar Bill were forgiven.

Did I mention that Greg, the Pan rider had dragged Victoria Beckham all around Morocco on his pillion seat? No? We'll here she is.....

Some people got up late the next day. I did. I had a ride then tossed around and eventually got on a plane.

The hostess still looked like a cheap hooker.

Waiting for me at Luton airport my lovely assistant looked like she always does, lovely.

Thank You.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast