Welcome to Carmarthen Ken

Geriatric Germ

Reaction score
:confused: Can't mail you Ken but welcome to the Hooligans, in particular, the West Wales Posse, Dennis and co. :beerjug: Feel free to join us on our Jaunts, (even on your old K12GT ;) I sometimes take my K12LT if the weather dictates :D and were always having Puter probs. so another Hacker is always welcome

Carmarthen Ken?

It's not that Haylock bloke infiltrating our ranks by any chance ? If so be warned - He'll get your boots even more full of water that I do:D

Ken last Saturday

Attachments

• ken haylock.jpg
    ken haylock.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 147
Dennis,

Is that Strata Florida by any chance.

Rob,

Seems like the Nimitz has a sister ship then.

What shall we call here?

George Washington.

Is that Strata Florida by any chance.

Well spotted Paul. It is indeed - Cold, Wet, Muddy but great fun. Next time though I'll be on the bike rather than in this-

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 124
Bloody hell Dennis you're not one of those 4X4 tosspots as well, are you?

You've got too much money, mate:beerjug:

Hi peeps!

Hi Rob, thanks for the welcome! Well spotted, David - and if you are quick, you can fit some TKC80's to your GS and come and join us on that laning weekend I mentioned on CiX :).

Hi Dennis - nice photo! I look forward to seeing the rest :).

Cheers,

Ken Haylock

http://www.cix.co.uk/~kwh

Having just fitted some Xenon HIDs to the GS I think I'll give it a miss for the moment, but thanks anyway.

hey guys if your gentle with me i would love to have a go at the gentle art of laning , and the bike was made for it..

slimbo said:
hey guys if your gentle with me i would love to have a go at the gentle art of laning , and the bike was made for it..

Slimbo, if you are genuinely interested in taking your GS Adventure over Strata Florida then I'm sure we could find a slot for you on the Saturday of our forthcoming laning weekend!

Drop me an email and I'll forward you copies of all the planning correspondence to date...

Cheers,

kwh said:
Slimbo, if you are genuinely interested in taking your GS Adventure over Strata Florida then I'm sure we could find a slot for you on the Saturday of our forthcoming laning weekend!

Drop me an email and I'll forward you copies of all the planning correspondence to date...

Cheers,

now im not good at this technowizardry but i cant find yer email addy ?? give us a shout at dutyhero@msn.com

Thanks for that Rob....at least I didn't complain loudly when it got muddy....:D

Paul. Yes, Rob is right, it's the Black Nissan Navarra. Seems to do what it says on the packet. Certainly aquitted it's self well against the assembled posse of Discoverys. Bit thirsty but then I've always had a heavy right foot:D

Overall impression good, I simply can't get too excited about something with 4 wheels

Back
Top Bottom