This Sat the 7th

SkyGod

What Tyre pressure you running
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
After last Saturdays cracking ride I fancy repeating it this weekend. Anyone else around?

After last Saturdays cracking ride I fancy repeating it this weekend. Anyone else around?

I will be heading for Birch Vale leaving Larne Friday to Cairnryan, via Hexham. Destination is Birch Vale for Sat afternoon. Staying Sat night there then back for late boat Cairnryan Sunday.
Is that close to you?

Birch Vale is about 30 mins away max and a lovely ride. We are going to the 3 stags at Wardlow on the A623 on sat night for a pint if you want to pop along.:thumb2

I is back from my travels and have another new toy to christen so may well be up for this :thumb
What time at Katies?

Bloody hell its Lord Lucan :rob

830 ish mate.:thumb2

Last one to turn up pays for the teas....

Do they take Dirums in the Stags ?

:)

Are you there on Sat morn Mick?

Need someone to make me look goodlooking in any pics. :D

I have just done a deal with the wife :) Got to take the MiLaw out Sunday afternoon though :rolleyes:

I am coming Sat :clap
Doing a reccy tomoro afternoon for a few I aint done for a while :thumb2
Got new tyre on back and some brakes that work :clap :clap :clap
is it to be a 0830 KO and come earlier if yer want a brekky
Rally on in Chatsworth Park

I reckon thats a good call Mick, lets go for 830 wheels rolling if that suits everyone. Just go steady on the ale friday night and make up for it in the stags on saturday.:beerjug:

I`ll be there at 8 for breccy.

Got one lad comin from the wirral so we will have to be a bit flexible if he`s late.

See yer all sat morn.:thumb2

I reckon thats a good call Mick, lets go for 830 wheels rolling if that suits everyone. Just go steady on the ale friday night and make up for it in the stags on saturday.:beerjug:

I`ll be there at 8 for breccy.

Got one lad comin from the wirral so we will have to be a bit flexible if he`s late.

See yer all sat morn.:thumb2

Cheers Fellas :augie

Tell ya what, order me a bacon and egg butty and time it for 8.30 (won't take a minute to shove it down my neck :D:D:D

Meeting Axegrinder at 7.30 in Sanbach. Don't think I can get a Turbo fitted before Sat, so we'll definately not be there before 8.30.

Had such a good time last time, I'm really looking forward to this :thumb

Birch Vale is about 30 mins away max and a lovely ride. We are going to the 3 stags at Wardlow on the A623 on sat night for a pint if you want to pop along.:thumb2

Sorry, no. Will be at Thornsett Fields Farm for a barn dance......yeeharrr!
:aidan

I`ll get you a bacon and egg butty Phill, liquidize it thet stick it in my camel back. You can suck on it on the way round.:ymca

I`ll get you a bacon and egg butty Phill, liquidize it thet stick it in my camel back. You can suck on it on the way round.:ymca

You'd like that wouldn't ya :D:D

How long is your other half away. Might bring some "special" DVDs for ya to try on that cinema system, should keep ya warm on those long dark cold nights :thumb

Meeting Geoff at 7.15 and travelling in convoy.

See ya tomorrow ladies :green gri

Well
I enjoyed it :clap
Good company, trails and bolloxbanter :clap :clap

Dunt look like I am wanted in Spain :spitfire:thedummy:mad::nenau
whens next dooooo

I still like midweek if anyone is free:thumb

I enjoyed it too, even if I only did half the day:D

Still got to try 4 routes I'd not done before:thumb2

Top stuff chaps.

Twas a winner again. Some funny little offs to amuse such as Geoff going squirrel hunting in the bushes :D:D:D

I think Sat 21st is on should the troops desire it.

I'm in Wales this Saturday so can't do before.

Top day all round and finished by a few to many pints in the Stags :beerjug:

Had such a good weekend I told my boss I was quitting at the end of this month so I may be coming to you all for a whip round.:whip

The good news is my insurance company have told me i can claim for the video recorder I lost too.:thumb2

Well you guys gave me and the Dak a baptism of fire, what a blast :aidan

Had a top weekend, and hoping you're out again soon

I finally picked up my Supertrapp from Parcelforce, so will be tekkin the XR out for much needed stretch...could make it to N Wales on Sunday Flip...where are you going to be?

:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb

Attachments

• P1090742s.JPG
    P1090742s.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
We are out on Saturday fella. I'm gatecrashing another members ride out and I know he'll want to keep it small.

But I'll recce it and maybe we can organize a ride out in the near future.

I think we were looking at next weekend (21st) to go out with Gaz again in the peaks.

Have to wait and see as I may have a DR250 to play on, we can do the three shires then :augie

Back
Top Bottom