Nokia 7250i

Gave my wife this phone for Christmas. Small... too light... and the pics are crap unless you are two inches from the subject. The 6310 i is still the best phone.

Got one on a free upgrade from orange recently,about 2 weeks later upgraded my daughter's phone and she chose a Samsung E700,I've always liked Nokia's for their strength and reliability,but this time I got it wrong this Nokia is CRAP:(

Phoned Orange and said "not happy with the phone watcha gonna do about it":rolleyes:

"What are you not happy about"

"Er......dust gets between the glass and the screen,and er.........the photo quality is crap"

"Yes the photo quality is poor on this model,return it to us and choose another handset"

Apart from the photo quality and the screen's dust attracting properties,the casing just feels flimsy,and the quality seems lacking.

My wife's friend was over the other day getting excited at my new Sony Ericsson, I was waiting for the Nokia 6600 but its been having lots of problems in testing and Orange are 50/50 on releasing it on the network. I came from the Nokia 6310i which I've passed on to Mrs Judge so she can use it with a Bluetooth headet in the car and be legal.

Sorry I digress, getting back her friend has a Nokia 7250i and thinks it shit, I had a little play and I have to concur :(

Trouble is if you are tied into Bluetooth like I am there isn't much about out there.

The best camera phone I've seen was a Motorola flip jobbie. If you're not on Orange though then have a look at the 6600, the camera is special - does video and has a zoom too :thumb

Just browsing a phone brochure and.....

Invicta Moto said:
On O2, as on the coast the rest are patchy. Back to the carphone Warehouse briochure to scan the pages for a good looking tri-band phone...

Narrowed my choice down to 2 possibilities;
Samsung E700 or Panasonic X70

Panasonic ahead at the mo cos it's a tri band and has bluetooth and lots of other good features,
Only downside is it's a "flip" phone,never had one of those before:confused:
Cue the "panasonic flip phones are crap" threads :rolleyes:

Paul,
Me got Nokia 7250i too :( , had some nice pics, not sure if you can download them to PC:confused: don't know anybody to pix msg to anyway :rolleyes: all my mates have old phones:rolleyes: . (read pre-historic)
John

My son has one, the picture quality is OK, but like all these phones after the first week of pissing about with the gadgets you just use it as a.......phone!

I've got a Nokia 5100 which I think is a first class bikers mobile, splash proof so you can keep it in an outside non waterproof pocket (or RAM mount it), good speaker on it so you can talk at the side of the road with the visor up and your helmet still on, colour screen, and a nice little accessory with microphone, headset and camera all in one so you could wear and use it under a helmet (using auto answer).

:beerjug:

BawdyMonk,

Totally agree with you. The 5100 is a cracker. Cant fault it, apart from being a bit tricky to switch on. :)

Back
Top Bottom