Aux lights - Has everyone seen this?

Seen it, bought it, pleased with it! Beware Import duty, which brought the total cost up to about £150 - AAAARGH! Looks good, though, & does exactly what it says on the box. I fitted mine to an Adventure, which requires a bit of cutting & bodging, as it fits onto the spacers between the screen and the panel. There's a picture of it fitted somewhere on this site, but I've forgotten where I posted it.....

MikeO:(

Cheaper aux lamp

Plugs straight into your 12v socket:D

Attachments

• mouse.jpg
    mouse.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 423
easy wiring?

Hello MikeO

Was it easy to wire up?
I only ask, because I'm brain dead in that department.
Cheers

Bob,

I didn't buy the PIAA lights (too bloody expensive!). The lights in the pic are Hella Optilux, also bought from the 'States, but for $38:95 the pair. They give a good spread of light & have die-cast bodies & glass lenses. Beware postage & import duty, though!!

I bought mine from a place called Auto Barn (I think, it was a while ago).

The lamps came with full instructions, wiring, brackets, relay,fuse etc. It took me about an hour to do a half decent job of fitting them - and they're still working!

One thing though.... Once you've sorted out your main beam lighting, it concentrates your mind on how poor the dipped beam is. I've tried fitting a 100w bulb, but they last about 2 weeks - anyone got any ideas?:confused:

MikeO

Back
Top Bottom