Tool Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some enterprising person has 25 listed on ebay at the moment £12.

Oh well , the pressures off me now.:eek:onyack Sadly I supect the customs charges and courier costs from the states will kill his profit so if you want one get in there early coz i think it`ll be his last.

Ordered one from Ebay, will let you know if its any good when it turns up

Darren

The last batch all went out today by Recorded Delivery so you should get them tomorrow.

Enjoy.................

Mozza

Mozza

was I on the list of ones posted? Nothing arrived as of today's post.

Payment made teatime on the 28th

Stephen

Dude

gimme your postcode and I`ll check the RD slip. Acouple went to your part of the country

Actually scrap that I`ve figured out your postcode etc.

I`ve got the RD slip and it was sent on the same day as the others which was Tuesday. The Royal Mails website says it`s still awaiting delivery. I`ll PM you the RD number so you can check yourslef.

Mozza

Thought I'd pass this on....

If you're looking for a ( very ) quick way of getting the yellow graphics off your tube, dab some Nitromors onto a cloth and rub it on. The paint comes off extremely quickly - soon as it's done wash the evil stuff off the tube otherwise it might melt it!

:thumb2

Actually I'll make this a new thread.

Pluck

Thought I'd pass this on....

If you're looking for a ( very ) quick way of getting the yellow graphics off your tube, dab some Nitromors onto a cloth and rub it on. The paint comes off extremely quickly - soon as it's done wash the evil stuff off the tube otherwise it might melt it!

:thumb2

Actually I'll make this a new thread.

Pluck

Petrol on a rag works ace if you don`t want to mess with nitromors.

i have mounted my tube in the same place but it is very close to the tyre and any bumps and i reckon the tyre would touch the tube - have u had any problems????

I have a standard rear shock, set as stiff as possible. I noticed that with two up (and/or a very heavy load) and a bumpy road it was knocking on the swing arm. I just moved it up and out as far as possible. Actually touching the pannier frame. Have not been two up since. So it is something I will have to monitor

These may interest anyone who missed out on Mozza's deal:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MILITARY-ARMY...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

a753_1.JPG

EDIT: ......and these:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tool-Tube-pla...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

So, what's the deal, mozza666? Can or will you be getting any more of these to sell? I live in the US so no problem getting mine but know of a couple of guys over your way that would like some.

So, what's the deal, mozza666? Can or will you be getting any more of these to sell? I live in the US so no problem getting mine but know of a couple of guys over your way that would like some.

Hi NCD
Check out the thread Tool Tubes 09 for the latest info, I seem to have taken over the duties on this one.
:thumb
Bem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom