Tool Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All

OK Agri Pro have responded with a price for 60.

$299.40 for 60 canisters and shipping cost of $223.72 with a delivery time of 10-14 days from ordering. So by my calculations that works out at $523.12 or $8.72 a piece

according to XE.com that equates to £4.41 a piece. Add on a few quid for me to send it to you and we get to about £7.00.

So as long as the Customs and Excise don`t give me grief then I do believe we have a bargain.

Everyone who`s on the list happy with that kind of price ?

If so i`ll go ahead and order them.

Let the mass importing begin. :eek:

Happy to let you have the money up front , Just let me know .
Well done that Man .

Hi All

OK Agri Pro have responded with a price for 60.

$299.40 for 60 canisters and shipping cost of $223.72 with a delivery time of 10-14 days from ordering. So by my calculations that works out at $523.12 or $8.72 a piece

according to XE.com that equates to £4.41 a piece. Add on a few quid for me to send it to you and we get to about £7.00.

So as long as the Customs and Excise don`t give me grief then I do believe we have a bargain.

Everyone who`s on the list happy with that kind of price ?

If so i`ll go ahead and order them.

Let the mass importing begin. :eek:

even if you get hit for VAT it still works out round the tenner mark. A1 value as far as I am concerned. let me know when you want the money, and how you want paying.

I`ll place the order and get them all delivered to me before you guys need to pay me.

At least that way we`ll know exactly what it`s all cost in case C & E add a bit on. Ideally I`d only want to accept Paypal as I really don`t have the time to go to banks and the like with cheques etc.

Once I`ve sent out the ones to those on the list , if we have any spares I`ll put them up here for folks to sign up for.

As posted earlier I definately would like one and dont mind paying upfront if there are any spares. :thumb

hi mozza

I am happy with price we're looking at and confirm I would still like them - I'm down for 2.

cheers
dazlewis

One for me please

I`ll place the order and get them all delivered to me before you guys need to pay me.

At least that way we`ll know exactly what it`s all cost in case C & E add a bit on. Ideally I`d only want to accept Paypal as I really don`t have the time to go to banks and the like with cheques etc.

Once I`ve sent out the ones to those on the list , if we have any spares I`ll put them up here for folks to sign up for.

I'll take one if there are any left.
Thanks
Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom