Tool Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All

OK Agri Pro have responded with a price for 60.

$299.40 for 60 canisters and shipping cost of $223.72 with a delivery time of 10-14 days from ordering. So by my calculations that works out at $523.12 or $8.72 a piece

according to XE.com that equates to £4.41 a piece. Add on a few quid for me to send it to you and we get to about £7.00.

So as long as the Customs and Excise don`t give me grief then I do believe we have a bargain.

Everyone who`s on the list happy with that kind of price ?

If so i`ll go ahead and order them.

Let the mass importing begin. :eek:

top block Moz, I'm happy with that price, I could even collect PM when they arrive and I'll make arrangements and Paypal or cash is fine by me.

cheers

I`ll place the order and get them all delivered to me before you guys need to pay me.

At least that way we`ll know exactly what it`s all cost in case C & E add a bit on. Ideally I`d only want to accept Paypal as I really don`t have the time to go to banks and the like with cheques etc.

Once I`ve sent out the ones to those on the list , if we have any spares I`ll put them up here for folks to sign up for.

If the orders not in yet I'd like two please :thumb2

If it is in I'll have two if there's any spare :thumb2:thumb2

tool tube price

Happy with the price, paypal is fine, just let me know when you want the money.

Well Done!! :thumb2

As indicated above I am very happy with the price, indeed I hope people will add a virtual pint (aka a couple of quid) to their PayPal remittance to thank you for your work.

I visited Palmers Turfcare (our local John Deere showroom) today and can confirm the AN241471 tool tube is around the £12 mark with VAT. Then you need some U-clamps and the total is almost £20.

However... look what I found on display--£1700 for the AgriSupply tube and you get a free chipper shredder thrown in! Apparently Echo is part of Bear Cat. So if your plans come to naught with the US connection, there is a possibility we could source these in the UK, though I imagine the price will be higher than buying direct.

Tim

Attachments

• tool1e.jpg
    tool1e.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 755
  • tool3e.jpg
    tool3e.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 755
  • tool2e.jpg
    tool2e.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 754
However... look what I found on display--£1700 for the AgriSupply tube and you get a free chipper shredder thrown in!

Tim

Top man Tim, excellent pics of the canister but I`m guessing you got some strange looks from the staff...... some weirdo taking pics of a shredder :D

even if you get hit for VAT it still works out round the tenner mark. A1 value as far as I am concerned. let me know when you want the money, and how you want paying.

Any import of value more than £36 (mean bastids!) will attract VAT at 17.5% which I think you realise and have accounted for but CARE:
....there will also be a 'admin' / 'handling' charge by Parcel Farce/ Royal Mail or whoever handles collection of the package from HM Rev & Customs for Uk delivery.
Example, I got stung recently:
Item value £63 (from the US)
VAT (63x17.5%) £11 (but HMR&C charged £12.50! :mad:)
Parcel Farce 'admin' charge £13.50 :spitfire
.....just as well that the item was sent to me FOC!

Might be worth checking on the delivery system so you can look into the admin charge that will be taken at this end for handling the payment to HMR&C....I think Parcel Farce's fee was on a sliding scale up to a max of £45......

i use this type of thing at work i will try to fined out the name our supler i have one bolted to the bottom of my r/h box to store coocker fuel and it cost me zilch:rolleyes:

Late to the band wagon, but if you have any left or plan to up you order, please put me down for two.

Cheers

Titch

tool tube

Hi yer Mozza, I'm late as always but if theres any chance i'd love one.
Nozza

Just a quick post to advise that the initial 60 were ordered a day or so ago and should be landing on my doorstep in 10-14 days.

Once they`re here and I know how much we`ve been stung for VAT etc I`ll let everyone know how much the final cost will be.

I reckon it`ll still come in under a tenner, less if you collect it from me in Glasgow, Falkirk or Central Scotland.

For all those not on the original list I`ll put up another post with any spares, but who knows we could well do this again.:eek:onyack

they look great and suit the job perfectly but as i am a cynical kind of guy how do we make it gypo...(oopppss some people here get offended about that word :rolleyes: ) i mean pikey proof??

i have been looking for something that works along the same lines as the clutch and brake reservior cap - simple but fairly pikey proof.

The metal Tool Tube by GT Moto has a little screw recess in the threads these days.

Not sure if the tractor one could be modified similarly, still not too secure anyway as it`s plastic.

setscrew.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom