Tool Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

mozza666

Reaction score
Hi

I spotted this thread on the Adventure Rider site, which leads to the Stormtrooper site.

http://www.stromtrooper.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25471

http://www.agrisupply.com/product.asp?pn=65728&ss=manual&bhcd2=1213735231

Anyway it looks like a fantastic idea and just what I`m after as I can`t bring myself to buy one of those expensive Tool Tubes for sale somehwhere stateside.

I`ve had a browse about the web but can`t find any sign of them in the UK.

Do any of you guys know of somehere in the UK we could buy a couple.

Cheers

Craig M :eek:onyack

If anybody`s interested in these then let me know. The company in the states are happy to ship them to the UK and are away to get me a quote to ship me 2 , but I suspect it`d only be cost effective if a few folk want them.

$4.99 in the US - probably 10 x that in the UK for the same product! We've got a Massey dealer locally - will ask if they do anything similar and post if there is good news.

I`ve asked my local John Deere dealership as well so we`ll see what they say, (that`s if they reply) The only prob getting them from the states is it needs to be a bank transfer which`ll be £20 to do thanks to wonderful bank charges.

If anybody`s interested in these then let me know. The company in the states are happy to ship them to the UK and are away to get me a quote to ship me 2 , but I suspect it`d only be cost effective if a few folk want them.
If you are ordering any I would be interested in a couple for Lippy and my self
(probably just the right size for Lippy's make up)

Ian

OK, Agrisupply in the good ole US of A have just e-mailed to say they`ll accept Paypal so at least no bank charges.

So if postage isn`t horrendous it could be a goer.

I would be interested on one of these if your getting them, and dependent on price possibly 2

I'll have one as well if its a goer!
Lloyd.

tool tube

looks good! i am up for 1, possibly 2 if the price is right.

I`ve asked him to give me a price to ship 20 to the UK, so I`ll just split the cost he gives me by 20 and add on however much it costs to post them in the UK.

The actual tube is only $4.99 but with all the postage I`m not sure how much it`ll end up. How much would y`ll think was a reasonable end cost, less than a tenner ???? I`ve no idea really.

If you order them I'll have 1 please. Been looking for somewhere to stash me tools.

Steve

I'd be interested in one of those if the landed cost turns out sensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom