Yet another infamous Sunday Newlands Run...?

PJ, I have one :confused::confused::confused:
.atc3k :D :D :D

:thumb2 Welcome to the Captains camera crew. I'll be looking forward to some muddy footage from the hogroast then :augie
Make sure you get some decent batteries for it. They usually last about 2hrs or 20mins on sundays rideout :spitfire.
If your mounting it on the bike, try and put it somewhere along the centre line as it picks up the engine vibes when you accelerate too heavy and the picture goes quite wobbly. Im gonna try and put mine behind the screen.

:thumb2 Welcome to the Captains camera crew. I'll be looking forward to some muddy footage from the hogroast then :augie
Make sure you get some decent batteries for it. They usually last about 2hrs or 20mins on sundays rideout :spitfire.
If your mounting it on the bike, try and put it somewhere along the centre line as it picks up the engine vibes when you accelerate too heavy and the picture goes quite wobbly. Im gonna try and put mine behind the screen.

Looks like time to clean the screen then:D

Shadowfist and PJ1200 are taking the usual 3 weeks to post there videos....by that time we would have posted the Welsh thread, been there and done a few sheep and come back and knitted a jumper with all that surplus wool..........:augie

Cheeky Feck.....

No vid this time as there was a slight technical problem with the camera.....:augie

All sorted now so should get some footage at Hograost.
NOW THAT THE BATTERY IS FULLY CHARGED........:blast

Back
Top Bottom