Yet another infamous Sunday Newlands Run...?

Captain GSA

Tosser Extraordinaire
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well it’s that time of the month again....:D

Meet Sunday 29th Newlands car park..(off the A25 between Clandon and Dorking)... 10am for 10.30 blat......

Come and enjoy some great local Surrey roads... Fast twisty rural roads and moderate single track......then we can do them in reverse...ooh err missus....:eek:
We will eventually end up at Boxhill for lunch (if you could call it that, at Rykas)...

If we have time we can then either go on a little bimble to another biker's cafe or decide when having a cuppa at Boxhill.....

Any takers?.......all STW of course.....

put me down for this one,do ya think i will get out of 4th this time:D

put me down for this one,do ya think i will get out of 4th this time:D

errr..........no....:rolleyes:

I doubt it very much...not so much top speed fast as twisty fast...:cool:

You will be slower now that you have fitted a larger screen though.....:augie

PJ said he might have a dry off road bit for novices for us to bimble on...:thumb

PJ said he might have a dry off road bit for novices for us to bimble on...:thumb

Count me in :thumb2

Could do Chalk Pit Lane on the Trundle near Goodwood if you want. Not after its been raining though as its all chalk and flint and badly rutted in places :eek:, but easy enough to do if its dry.

Attachments

• Chalk pit Lane.jpg
    Chalk pit Lane.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 420
better make sure i bring some puncture stuff for that lane methinks

Sorry Guys, can't make this one, working on my tan for the next couple of weeks. Little off road section looks good, maybe next time.Cheers.

Count me in :thumb2

Could do Chalk Pit Lane on the Trundle near Goodwood if you want. Not after its been raining though as its all chalk and flint and badly rutted in places :eek:, but easy enough to do if its dry.

Looks ok - even for Shadowfist.......:augie

If you want easy off road you could do the lane from near Bocketts Farm through to Polesden Lacey.

:thumb

Come on Sunday and show us the way please....

better make sure i bring some puncture stuff for that lane methinks

........not for your front tyre....that always seems to get a free ride on my top box....:eek:

Lets hope the weather is going to be dry and sunny like it has been for all the other rides....:bounce1....We will not have the services of Haggis(video camera man)blower this time so it looks like Shadowfist and PJ1200 have to work something out.......;)

I'd love to come but can't make this one unfortunately - perhaps given Captain's bolding of the word fast it is just as well..

cant make this one marshaling at donnington park:blast
so i will have to console myself with this:beer:on friday & saterday night
so you lot will have to promise not to enjoy it otherwise i wont enjoy me beer

I'll try and make this, but I will be landing at Bristol airport at 1130pm on Saturday night and then driving back to Hastings. To be at Newlands for 10 I will need to be leaving at around 8.30 the next morning. Doesn't leave a lot of time for sleep! :eek:

If the forecast is good, I will try and drag myself out of bed. Captains ring is too good to miss. :D:D

Martin

I'd love to come but can't make this one unfortunately - perhaps given Captain's bolding of the word fast it is just as well..

My idea of fast is your idea of slow Chris........

I know this by the way you more than kept up on your F800GS as our tail gate Charlie on the last run..........:D

See you soon....:thumb:thumb

If the forecast is good, I will try and drag myself out of bed. Captains ring is too good to miss. :D:D

Martin

:eek: :eek: :ymca

:D

Capt, can this be done 2up?????:eek:

and be for you say Shadowfist has 2up me thinks slender hips good looking and 8 st. enough about shadow, his pillion is the same as him. im talking 10.5 st 13 yr old boy with attitude.

Capt, can this be done 2up?????:eek:

and be for you say Shadowfist has 2up me thinks slender hips good looking and 8 st. enough about shadow, his pillion is the same as him. im talking 10.5 st 13 yr old boy with attitude.

Yes yes.........all our ride outs are fun and you go at your own pace- no pressure at all to keep up with the 'fast guy' in front of you (unless your name is autogs who likes to rest his front wheel on your top box at 60 mph :eek:)....just slow down and wave past the guy behind when safe to do so to over take you if you want to take it really easy....

I always do when two up....

We only really blat if there are two or three of us and we do not advertise it on here.......

Really nice local routes though with very little if at all traffic and the lad with attitude will enjoy all the testosterone.......:D

Look forward to seeing you again and the 'problem child'.... 666 :eek

theres a theme starting here,mono wheeling airbourne loony,oh no:blast

Might pop by Newlands just to see u all off - I am on call so unfortunately can't go more than a certain distance from my home or the office :mad:

29th

:thumb2anyone planning on joining us make sure you check out the date,eh premature dave:D wouldnt want anyone to turn up a whole week early would we eh premature dave:thumb2

:blast yes I was a week premature but hay what a blast today was :beerjug: and Jacob is going to tell all his little friends :wave about it :natter

Back
Top Bottom