Its the.. Im home safely thread

bb1 / Dakar Girl nice to have met you guy's on the boat!

Glad you got home safe :thumb2 you made good time.

What's your excuse for not showing up at the Clans?

And I don't wanna hear the old "I had to meet Sean Connery" one:augie:aidan

Good to meet you too:thumb2

If you stop all this Gallivanting about with stars you might get an event in:hide

Tuned-nice to have met some fellow tosser's!!

The boat journey was a wee bit rough at times and I was glad to see all the bikes looked ok!
:thumb2
Sean says he would come with me to an event but he might get cold around the Trossachs.:eek:onyack

Just got back in from the gathering! Had to stop off in Edinburgh today to do a business which was a good thing as I missed the lovely M6 south yesterday:augie

Brilliant weekend and thanks to Ronno et al for the organisation and Big Bobs band were utterly amazing!!

Big Thanks

Found the weekend bloody fantastic!!! A big Thanks to those organising it and I think a special mention for the leader of the road run!! The pace and route was superb. This was my first meet and I look forward to meeting again. What a crackin bunch and well organised event.

Thank You.
:thumb

Just to say thank you for a fantastc weekend. To all those who put so much hard work into organising it "Well Done!"
The reliable blck KTM made it home safe and un-trailered!!!

Just to say thank you for a fantastc weekend. To all those who put so much hard work into organising it "Well Done!"
The reliable blck KTM made it home safe and un-trailered!!!

And the Orange and blue Ktm rider got home warm dry a well rested :dabone

Have to Agree with Sean though brilliant weekend !!!

Thanks Ronno and Helpers .

Oh yeah ............Jonny you really should of put in a bit more effort getting up the hill :augie

Found the weekend bloody fantastic!!! A big Thanks to those organising it and I think a special mention for the leader of the road run!! The pace and route was superb. This was my first meet and I look forward to meeting again. What a crackin bunch and well organised event.

Thank You.
:thumb

I'm glad that you enjoyed yersel' and thanks for comin to GOTC :thumb2

Dinnae praise the Road Run leader too much. That's the same twat that fell aff three times afore the feckin' run started :D

Hope to see you again :beerjug:

Back in the land of the living...

Thanks to Ronno, Christine and anyone else who put time and effort into organising such a great weekend. Thanks to Doyle and Johnny for organising the trail ride up into the glen. And many thanks Johnny and Forry for towing me out! I wish I had a video of Johnny being thrown from one side of the track to the other while he pulled Forry along. I was laughing so much I nearly fell off Eoins bike! :augie

I was so tired and cold after the run down from Belfast, I turned on the PC, and was asleep before I got to log in. Eoin found me asleep with the laptop on my knee! Thankfully he didnt know where the camera was!

Great to meet some new faces over the weekend, and of course to see some of the old ones too. See y'all in Tipperary in July! :bounce1

What's all this craic about bad weather? :nenau It was dry and warm in the chalet all day Sunday. :augie

Mandy & I arrived home at 11-30pm on Monday night after a cracking weekend. Thanks all. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom