Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 Ride The World Adventure Podcasts

2RTW podcast 8 - uncrateing our bikes and clearing Japanese customs

With confirmation finally recieved that the bikes were on the ground, we headed back across Tokyo to clear the bikes through customs and then uncrate the bikes.

A long but good day.

Enjoy.

For more info check out our online diary, which will be updated in the next few days.

all the best
    Simon & Lisa
    Ride Far, Ride Safe...

Simon & Lisa

Glad to hear that you are reunited with the bike's,look forward to reading of your travels in Japan
    0 te 60 in as long as it takes

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Hi thanks shultz,

things got slightly manic our end and so we've not been posting as much as we'd wanted.

Right now we're getting things sorted and catching up on diary and web stuff. I've just uploaded 7 pages of new USA diary and we'll also be uploading our Mexico diary and of course Japan.

I'm not sure if you guys know of this gear...Kermit chairs. I put a video together by way of a thank you to the owner of the firm who'd sponsored us with a couple of chairs. We initially thought we were'nt going to carry them...too much of a luxury and all, but after using them for a few month sin Mexico, their now considered essential.

Let us know what you think, I don't even know if you can get them in the UK?

I'll post the next Japan podcast video in the next few days.

Cheers for now
    Simon
    Ride Far, Ride Safe...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12