Half decent tent?

I told a fib, i think i put it up in the gargden and proofed the seems:D
not worth a lot today but it is new if it's wanted.

PS: i will stick sumut in the pot next moth....

I've got a Salewa Mossy which is a 3 season tent but probably spring, summer in the UK. Well made and not too expensive. Packs down reasonably small, small enough to load on top of an alloy pannier, 2.8kg.

Anybody who needs to learn the ropes in the fabric house:augie
before you spend lots on a top notch bit of kit, i have a brand new
Vango Delta 200 two man thing never used, yours for a spot of cash into
Thunders pot.

Lyn.

Tent still up for grabs if anybody needs it, must go soon as i will be on the move. House that is! so a skip will be here first week of next month:blast

Tent still up for grabs if anybody needs it, must go soon as i will be on the move. House that is! so a skip will be here first week of next month:blast
Could be interested how much are you looking for the tent?

Would need it posted to N-Ireland as well

Could be interested how much are you looking for the tent?

Would need it posted to N-Ireland as well

Hi Paddy TDM.... Digga has just PM'ed me to say he has stuffed some cash into Rogers found, but he said ( the Vaude tent ) i have the Vango Delta 200...
awaiting reply from Digga..:blast

Cheers. Lyn.

Hi Paddy TDM.... Digga has just PM'ed me to say he has stuffed some cash into Rogers found, but he said ( the Vaude tent ) i have the Vango Delta 200...
awaiting reply from Digga..:blast

Cheers. Lyn.

Just wondering did digga get back to you?

I have to sort a tent before next weekend,

Cheers Paddy

I did.... but did'nt take up the kind offer as such..

So you do not want it then Digga, just thought you were awaiting the young Ladies reply. :thumb2
So if Paddy wants it :D But what about postage it weighs in at 4.30kls in it's bag:augie If you are on your way to some spot in Wales or just passing through, i am just off the A55 at Holywell....

Less is More, dontcha know!

Here's a couple of pics of my current canvas above, an MSR MicroZoid. It's pretty small with just about enough room to keep your helmet inside once you're lying down, but I can easily fit the tent, 4 season sleeping bag and airbed inside one pannier.

The drawback of such a small size (having to keep your boots and riding gear outside at night) is more also a bonus on cold nights because any warmth that escapes your body isn't heating up a Khyam Kathedral or Vango Aircraft Hanger. :)

It's really, really well made and has withstood some pretty fierce weather in its time, plus the pegs are made of billet aluminium and I can put it up in under 3 minutes as long as it's not raining.

Mup.

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 141
  • DSCF3200.jpg
    DSCF3200.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 136
  • DSCF3206.jpg
    DSCF3206.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 142
  • DSCF6035.jpg