the seat
exhaust and the rear wheel
ive said some ole bollox to PJ about get well soon as a smoke screen :augie
you did say a tenner
but i will give u fifteen cos u are a great freind to all of us
ta
Gaz :thumb

Glad to hear you are ok PJ.
speedy recovery to you, if only to stop these thieving gits pulling your bike apart:augie

I'm well in with the dealer so sorry guys and PJ..........but the bike has now been declared a write off...........

You are all welcome to the crash bars......well the left side.....

EggChaser can have the pivot cover (I've got a pair of those) as a reward for doing the photos.......Auto can have the side stand puck thingey....I've got that...

My GSA looks geat now..........:thumb

If anyone else wants a left hand pannier then they can pm me...

What fuel did you have in there PJ.....it tasted like 98 RON to me but Auto thought it was more like Shell 95......:augie

Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you are recovering well.

I am interested to hear what happened to cause the incident? Car's fault, anything we can take something from to help it stop happening to us!?

Only just read this post, so just like to add my wishes for a speedy recovery PJ. Glad it wasn't any worse.

Hi PJ,

Shit happens. Sorry to hear it happend to you. Sounds like you had good guys around you to help and thank God it wasn't any worse!

Hope you are reasonably comfortable and being well looked after:D. If you are not in too much pain PhysioJo can come round and change all that:D:augie

Like everyone else I reqally want to know what happened when you are up to it.

Best wishes,

Path.

You have my best wishes too - and don't believe all you hear about physios, although we're not called physioterrorists for nothing!

Seriously tho', hope you're back on the bike soon.

Jo

wow just seen this. Glad you're (relatively) OK PJ :thumb

There's a queue forming for the fuel pump controller :augie

wow just seen this. Glad you're (relatively) OK PJ :thumb

There's a queue forming for the fuel pump controller :augie

I think they already took that and the ring antenna at the scene of the accident. It was probably all a set up just to get the bits off my bike :augie.......damn vultures :mcgun

Hey PJ sorry to hear of your crash - take it easy mate and meet up with you again soon :thumb

I think they already took that and the ring antenna at the scene of the accident. It was probably all a set up just to get the bits off my bike :augie.......damn vultures :mcgun

:blast .........so you have found out that the driver of the SEAT Leon was Autogs's Cousin, his girlfriend was EggChaser's sister.........and I blatted up ahead to lay down some gravel on that tight left hander.........:augie

Anyone have any use for this..........?

Click the link below...

PJ's Bike...what's left of it.

Injury Update

Had to visit the Fracture Clinic at Chichester Hospital yesterday. Showed the doc the x-rays taken at surrey hospital of my broken collar bone. He says "what broken collar bone :eek::D:D, i can see where you broke it before but you haven't broken it again. But your shoulder does look dislocated :eek. I'll send you for more x-rays".
After another long wait and a consultation with another doc, turns out shoulders not even dislocated :D:D. They reckon i just have ligament and tendon damage (which is causing the painful clicking sensation) which can be sorted with a few visits to the physio :clap.

So, fingers crossed i should be up and riding again within a month :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

Good news

:DHey PJ,

Glad its not broken. Hope the Physio goes well but PHysiojo has warned you it might hurt a bit :eek: Just remember it for you own good. :augie

On the plus side I have met a lot of Physios, but very few ugly ones. Of course the blokes may not hold your interest.:D

Get well soon. What the news on the bike or whats left of it after Captains looking after it?

Regards,

Path.

PJ,

Sorry to hear about your off - never a nice thing to read on a forum.

I had a bad one a few years ago on a track day, which resulted in 3 ops and the best part of a year of physio (hope you get sorted out a bit faster that that!).

The physio hurts, but it's for your own good, so you have to grit your teeth and do as you're told. If it's too bad, get the doc to give you some strong stuff to take the edge off.

I had Tramadol Hyrochloride that I took before each visit when things were at their worst - meant I could tolerate the exercisies, but felt pissed as a fart for the rest of the day! :augie

Get well soon :thumb2

Had to visit the Fracture Clinic at Chichester Hospital yesterday. Showed the doc the x-rays taken at surrey hospital of my broken collar bone. He says "what broken collar bone :eek::D:D, i can see where you broke it before but you haven't broken it again. But your shoulder does look dislocated :eek. I'll send you for more x-rays".
After another long wait and a consultation with another doc, turns out shoulders not even dislocated :D:D. They reckon i just have ligament and tendon damage (which is causing the painful clicking sensation) which can be sorted with a few visits to the physio :clap.

You big tart-making out you were hurt and all that..........:rolleyes:

So, fingers crossed i should be up and riding again within a month :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

Riding:confused: Riding what within a month?.......... I managed to get a good rate per kilo for what was left of your GSA...:thumb

Great news PJ,:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

- Doctors and Hospitals.......makes you wonder doesn't it....:eek:

Back
Top Bottom