Mcivor

mcivor

Daithi have you numbers for the off road ride/ lunch, is a 9 am start to late for ye light sleepers?

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by mcivor
Daithi have you numbers for the off road ride/ lunch,
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
:jes

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by mcivor
is a 9 am start to late for ye light sleepers?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
It's probably too early on a Monday to ask that question ;)

:augie
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
Hmmm, you'll keep.:green gri

Hi Brendan, we don't have accurate numbers as not everyone who replied to THIS thread is definitely going, and not everyone coming on the OffRoad has replied. :nenau
From the thread asking participation numbers and from what I know my self I think there will be about 14 or 15 going. About the Starting time, 9:00 would suit fine as I know you want to be away as early as possible to avoid walkers. Anyone rising late might be able to join up with us at a coffee stop later on.

By the way, I did a bit of a reci on Sunday, it's gonna be feckin brilliant !!!

Back
Top Bottom