Raffle prizes put to good use!

Dakar Gal

Reaction score
Having never won a single prize at a GSer draw, myself and BB1 did quite well at the raffle on Sat night. Many thanks to Stumpy who put up the Cruz tools prize. It was put to good use more than once on Sunday! :augie

And with the prize of the RAM camera mount from Ram Man:thumb I made this on Sunday!
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5rxzThES_aE"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5rxzThES_aE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

:clap

Brilliant stuff Orla, you really are an off-road Goddess :bow

:clap

Thanks Duchess, but there might be a few photos out there from Sunday that could prove otherwise!!!:rolleyes:

I met your husband and daughter at the weekend. They seemed to enjoy themselves, but for some reason very keen to win that statue:augie!!! Did the three of them make it home in one piece?

Thanks Duchess, but there might be a few photos out there from Sunday that could prove otherwise!!!:rolleyes:

I met your husband and daughter at the weekend. They seemed to enjoy themselves, but for some reason very keen to win that statue:augie!!! Did the three of them make it home in one piece?

Yes she's georgous, I'm rather jealous though she's got a better chest than I have (laughing) ...

Pride of place in the house :clap

Absolute quality ... I must post some pics for you all

Yes she's georgous, I'm rather jealous though she's got a better chest than I have

Impossible, your chest is a national treasure and icon, I believe English Heritage will be installing a blue plaque shortly :aidan

DSCN1057.jpg

Thunder, you're a bad man .... :D :D So long as they dont try and slap a conservation order on me I'll be happy :D

Here she is in all her glory 'On top of the World' now fondly renamed by Sadie as the 'floosy'. Isnt she just great :clap

Tipperary22.jpg

What a great raffle prize.

Yeah, well after yer post "Kamp Camp Capers" you can be sure I'll be posting them soon too. :green gri

I have to admit to laughing myself quite a bit when I saw it, my beloved had to see it when she
heard me laughing. :D

Can't see the feckin Video till I get home, no LooTube here at work. :blast

Which kind of bike will you be bringing up to Mototech for the oil and filter change Orla? 1150GS or 950KTM? :p

Speaking of which, has Kev done his write-up yet? :augie

I've left him playing in the back garden with a huge sheet, 1001 ways was it? ;) :D

'The Floosy and the flysheet' coming soon .... :thumb2

Good Vid! :thumb2

i got so engrossed - i was standing on the footrests of my office chair trying to rev my mouse :eek:

:thumb

Which kind of bike will you be bringing up to Mototech for the oil and filter change Orla? 1150GS or 950KTM? :p

Oh God Aidan. That will be a whole new thread I think. The 950 was really nice offroad, but Ive never actually ridden an 1150. Need to sell the Dak first mind!
Many thanks to Brian at Mototech for the prize, btw!:aidan

I was gettin exited there ...

Did you not win the vibrator in the raffle ...... or am I thinking of another raffle somewhere else ?

Or.......... I have a very well trained 1100. :nenau

Next time.....:bounce1

Blast ! Missed my 2000 post ! Not to worry, most of 'em were shite anyway.

:topic

Nice new sig Daithi.

Amazing what you can do with photo shop.

The shadow makes it look so real :D:D

:topic

Nice new sig Daithi.

Amazing what you can do with photo shop.

The shadow makes it look so real :D:D
Yeah, I've seen your bike airborne too, but yer back wheel was waaaaay higher. :augie

Well, who's gonna start the new thread :thumb and stop hijacking this one ! :eek

Back to the Ireland section for this stuff. :rob

Back
Top Bottom